Tony Barnhart showing no love

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cadillacattack, Jul 17, 2006.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'm guessing his mistake is saying LSU are in for a big disappoint because we will not contend for a national title, I don't think hardly any of us expect that. At least he doesn't say we will lose 5 to 6 games.

And he has covered UGA during the Shockley/Greene debates, which were many in lieu of UGA's record during that time and he should know it doesn't always effect a team negatively.

2. Berge

Berge Founding Member

I dont understand the placement of the BCS Bowls.... Why are there two in the state of Arizona, then one nearby (sort of) in California. It would make sense to me to have one in the middle of the country. You have the Sugar and Orange as south as you can go pretty much. Then the Fiesta and Rose out west. Why not something in Big 10 territory?

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Warmer weather...

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Which means $$$$$

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I said it years ago when everyone was calling for Booty over Davey that the best QB was sitting on the bench after the "fans" got their wish. Even called the pregame show to voice my opinion and got shot down. We all know what happened later.

The best QB will be starting at the beginning of the season and unless he gets injured he will kick ass. Look for Jamarcus to go pro after this season.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

1. No one really wants to spend a week or so in the frozen tundra in January. Hence they don't have any big bowls up north. I think the Boise Blue field bowl is about the only one.

2. The 4 BCS Bowls really had the NCAA's balls because of the contract that was already in place and they wanted the extra game divided amongst them every four years, so they got it.

3. The places that were in the running for the fifth BCS bowl were Bowls that were already in existence such as the Peach, Cap One and Cotton.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

None of us knew JR was playing with an injured wrist, which in itself was inexcusable on the part of the coaching staff.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Why give the opponent's coach any information that could help him win? Miles is notorious about being close-lipped about injuries, but Nick was much the same way. Miles also owes it to his players not to make them targets of some cheap shot. Miles doesn't owe characters on an anonymous forum anything.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

You didn't read my post correctly. JR playing with an injured wrist was inexcusable. It was wholly the reason why we struggled for the rest of the season.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It was all over the news and in the paper, I think the extent of the injury is what no one really knew about. If the coaching staff thought the team would be better off with another QB or that JR risked further injury they would have made the change.