Tony Kornheiser(spelling?) thinks LSU will lose...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu nut, Nov 10, 2003.

1. lsu nut

lsu nut Founding Member

a game before the season ends. He is talking to Lee Corso about the possible Sugar Bowl match up between USC-OU. He thinks Michigan will beat Ohio State. He said LSU won't finish with one loss because our history says we won't finish out the season strong. Corso didnt even talk about LSU and says nobody left has a shot at USC before the Sugar Bowl and that he thinks USC is the only team that could beat OU.

We need to destroy Bama this week and then smack Ole Miss around and then onto the Hogs.

Geaux Tigers-- Beat Bama

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Tony doesn't follow college football too much.....so he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Yeah, but Corso does...I think they need Herbstreit on there...

Corso does a good job, but he's like the old starting pitcher who relies on his fastball who's no good after the 7th...

Herbstreit's the fresh arm, they need to let Lee do his little analyst bit on Saturday, make his predictions, get his mascot hat on at 11:00, then do his Top 5 at the end of the night on Game Day Final...and let Herbstreit handle everything else.

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I'm usually the eternal optimist but the probability of winning our last 4 games is less than 50% so there's nothing outlandish about that statement. With Saban and the squad we have this year, though, I think it can be done.