Top 30 Bush Lies About Iraq

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SmaxCom2, Aug 4, 2004.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

WMD do and did exist in Iraq.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

We can't find them?
    We're hiding them?
    What's the story?

3. MarineTiger

Well I hope I am talking to someone who can look at the issue without a hatred for one side so rash that they won't consider it 100% either way

We have captured and raided numerous sites that Saddam said never existed.

Why is it we have numerous labs with no other purpose (NONE) other then chemical/biological purposes? Labs that Saddam has said never were even built in the first place? And why were they in working order? I give you that we didnt find any active weapons but we found numerous papers, empty canisters (who had illegal chemicals dated from roughly 1998-1999, which he said he didnt have any then) and other things, some of which the US public may never know (and I dont go much into this because in Internet arguments it really wont go anywhere).

Why is it that the US has obtained multiple chemical fertilizer fields? Ones that Saddam said never existed OR said they were made for other purposes....one problem...Saddam has never backed up the claims on the fields.

Things were moved and its very apparent. Iran and Syria have been more stingent on letting us pass their borders because of it. We have pictures of tanks and all other sorts of equipment being moved prior to us going into Iraq.

I could go on and on but anyone who does not see that Saddam did possess these weapons even into the 2000 years is blinded or just not looking hard into what he had and has told everyone else.

4. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

And being that Iran and Syria are both known state sponsors of terror, just who do you think is going to end up w/ these WMD eventually?

That's all the answer you need for people who refuse to connect the dots between the war in Iraq and the war on terror. In actuality, they are one and the same.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Clinton's top 4 best lies.........

1) I didn't have sex with that women
    2) No meeting ever took place regarding capturing Osama Bin Laden
    3) I'm not responsible for WACO Janet was
    4) My administration fought terrorism

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Okay George..........

It's over. Stop lying to the Ameican People. Admit your mistakes and move on.

7. MarineTiger

Ignorance is a sad thing.

8. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I agree

Seriously, Even George knows WMD's don't exist in Iraq. As he said "bad information"......... with that country bushism voice.

9. MarineTiger

I don't believe he had bad information at all. Granted, I believe the information he got was a few months old, but quite correct.

I stated this before and will ask again.

Why is it that the US has found a multitude of labs, some of which I stepped foot in, that Saddam said never existed......fertilizer plants without any other purpose (and for the love of god dont even try to give me this 'They were made for roach spray')

Oh the list goes on and on....

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

no wmd's