Top 5 Sitcoms

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Apr 2, 2004.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Damn, take Mash out of your list and put south park in and we have the same tastes in shows... :D :D

2. DallasLSU

I hope you're joking...Have you actually honestly watched South Park? I used to talk so much trash about it because I watched one show and it didn't appeal to me. So I didn't watch it for a whole long time. But then one day, I sat down and watched another episode and laughed until I almost died....I have been a huge fan ever since....

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The first Southpark I ever saw was the one about the Magic Christmas Poo.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Here are my 5 picks....
    1 The Andy Griffith Show
    2 Sanford and Son
    3 Seinfeld
    4 The Simpsons
    5 King of the Hill

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh yes, i have seen it plenty, and i even saw the movie at the theater. i told myself i would give the movie a chance, even though the show sucks, and i regretted it plenty, as the movie sucked ass.

there has been a funny line or 2 on south park, but overall the show is so fulll of itself and preachy that i hate it. it is incredibly mindless and the pointedly political or moralistic humor it has is infantile and preachy. overall i get a "holier than thou" type smug attitude from the show. the observations it makes are not funny or smart and basically the whole show sucks like crazy. i wasnt suprised to see one of the co-creators of the show whining like a little bitch about the current state of the world in bowling for columbine, a movie so reprehensible and cheap with its observations, that anyone associated with it should be jailed.

6. DallasLSU

I agree with everything you said about Bowling For Columbine. I am not going to not watch South Park because of their assocation with Michael Moore, but it is disheartening....

Martin, you would EXTENSIVELY enjoy this website.....Moore Lies. I know I did....

7. DallasLSU

Favorite Non-sitcom TV show: Law and Order.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

sweet thanks! i love any and all things that are anti-michael moore, who i think very easily could be the most woefully self reighteous person on the planet.

9. DallasLSU

I hate him more than anyone( with Al Franken coming in at a close second). Honestly, I think I hate him more than most politicians that I disagree with...

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh i positively hate him more than the politicians i disagree with. because moore is so transparently taking his positions in order to make himself seem like the caring good guy. he is the definitlion of sanctimonious. he is anti-freedom and extraordinarily cheap and sensationalistic with his commentary. convincing those columbine kids that kkmart or walmart or whoever was to blame for the shootings was so spineless and stupid that i wanted to beat his fat ass senseless. he takes emotional subjects, lies about them, blames the wrong people, and then hopes we will admire him for having the guts to confront the evil coporations behind everything. basically he is a perfect example of everything i hate.