Top ranked Oregon women's basketball team defeats Team USA

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by fanatic, Nov 10, 2019.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

first, martin, take your snide insult and shove it

untrue what you said about the girl's skills, the Ducks' women scrimmage against men, who our coach says were all conference high school players, sometimes they win the scrimmage games, sometimes the women do,.. but so what, what difference does it make, why compare them to men? the way the women compete is awesome, just enjoy the game.

Let me say, Oregon's team is ranked #1 in the country, watching your team dominate the competition, kicking ass every game makes it very easy to like,.. Oregon draws over 10,000 fans a game, and more than 7,000 season tickets were sold this year

I think the women's game is more strategic and more interesting to watch than the men's,.. players have a better team attitude, and you get to watch your team grow up, there are no one and dones in women's basketball. Your 14 year old remark proves you're ignorant about their skill level, If you don't like women's basketball, fine,.. but I don't understand the need to piss on it.

haters need not worry though, the transgenders are coming, and women's sports will be ruined

fanatic and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not true. if they were all conference high school players, they would win. unless they are total chumps i suspect the women never win.

what difference does it make? they are worse. better players are better, worse players are worse. the difference is the talent.

glad you like it, you should try male junior high.

you think wrong, its less. the mens game is played at a much higher level with more advanced competition. the male players have been playing against far better competition their whole lives. playing against better competition is vital for development. its why US mens soccer sucks. kids in europe play at a higher level from elementary school.

again, they play at a middle school level. they are small and slow. not sure why you wanna piss on the young fellas.

dont blame me i support the women continuing their poor play without interference.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

I told you what the coach said, if it hurts you to believe him, I don't care
    college players are worse than NBA players, that doesn't matter, the college game is more fun to watch
    fuck you for the insult
    the women's game is played below the rim, I like that, I've seen enough seven foot freaks jam the ball, there are a lot more pick and rolls and back door plays in the women's game, more strategy, I like that. I think soccer is stupid and boring, but I realize I'm biased against it,.. I don't feel a need to insult you for liking it
    I never mentioned young fellows, so that's just an asinine remark
    very lame sarcasm, martin, now you're saying nothing but rubbish

are we done?

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.dailyemerald.com/sports...cle_fa75bc49-e589-5a30-97e1-78744af83f52.html

this article never mentions the men being all conference. not even sure high schools have conferences.

so its not just that i think the coach is lying, its that i have no evidence he said what you claimed.

i have read a billion articles about these practice fellas. they are at every div 1 school. they are told not to dunk. they dont do ally-oops or athletic plays. they run around pretending to be girl opponents. they are poor high school players they find at the rec center.

this is not true. repeat. not true.

not sarcasm, totally sincere. i support their right to play at a level so low they would get beat by trannies. men are so much better that even trannies ruin the world champion women.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  5. GiantDuckFan

that Dailey Emerald article is about five years old, and isn't the one I read last year, I looked earlier, but couldn't find it,.. I'm a crappy searcher though, the article was in the "Oregonian",..

"this is not true. repeat. not true.",.. you don't know because you don't watch women's basketball, I watch both, so I can compare,.. you're just stubbornly arguing

so you don't watch women's basketball, but you've read a billion articles about who they practice with,.. you are full of shit,.. a waste of my time, I don't want to play anymore

luck and joy, martin

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt say i dont watch womens basketball. i said the level of play is very low level, on par with middle school males.

i have read the article about male practice players many many times. i am interested in collective delusions. like religion. or anything where people say things that are not true. like frequently folks say the US women could beat the US men at soccer. i hear this all the time, and have for years, because the men are shit compared to men globally. but not only is this not true, it is earth shatteringly not true.

women are awful at sports. just awful. a tiny mens college track team is better than the best womens track team of all time. serena williams would be beaten by all the men that play for LSU, and lsu tennis isnt even very good.

there has only been a handful of women in history that can dunk, and just a few in-game in the history of the league. every player on the LSU team can dunk better than the greatest woman dunker of all time, britney griner ( a very masculine lesbian by the way).

junior high men dunk with ferocity. better than any WNBA in history by a mile.

so again, this is the kind of delusion i find interesting. the men who practice vs oregon women are not all state or all conference. if they were, they would destroy them women EVERY SINGLE TIME.

they are gym rats from the rec center. they played poorly in high school and at best are division 3 level mens players. and division 3 is just older high school level.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i should note, you frequently hear the point:

the women are not as athletic, but they are better at strategy and fundamentals.

this is also very very untrue. they are worse at all aspects of the game. they are also worse than men at strategy games, like chess for example, where the greatest women in history are not close to the top. not close. geneerally at any given time there are zero or 1 woman in the top 100

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know, weird

9. GiantDuckFan

I never said women could compete with men, as you imply, men would dominate women in every sport. I enjoy watching women's basketball,.. and that bothers you enough that you need to insult and pester me about it,.. I'll make a deal with you, let me enjoy watching women's basketball,.. and I won't ridicule you for liking boring gay soccer

10. GiantDuckFan

you think I'm lying