top ten baseball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Mar 1, 2004.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Seems to me that I can't remember LSU out of the top ten in quite a while. And you have people bashing Smoke? Do you think these young men go out and just throw a ball around for an hour or so and call it practice? Then just come to the game for autographs! You think Smoke makes so many bad decisions? If you are that knowledgeable, why aren't you making BIG BUCKS coaching somewhere? I sure appreciate you guys teaching our coach and sending him to OM. I like his style. Oh well. I will quit preaching. See you when the Tiger and Rebs play in BR. I'll be sitting with kin folk. They will be wearing their purple and gold. I will probably have my normal white shirt, pants, and wings on my back.:) ps how do I get an Ole Miss avatar? (not good with a computer)

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'm not certain who you were addressing that too but you're right, if anyone is on Smoke they need to get a brain.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

Please do not use a picture of Eli Manning - If I have to look at that kid's face every time you post I will be sick...

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

OLE MISS AVATAR

Would not want to make you sick. (Except if we won.) He was a good one. Your offense at LSU was better than decent. But think about this. Look at all the receivers OM had plus Eli. Then throw in Clayton and your running backs. AND YOUR DEFENSE ---SECOND TO NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR O LINE AND YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE???????? Can you spell Pro?

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Go to the pull down menus. Click on Control Panel, scroll down and select Edit Options. Scroll down to Avatars and select more info. Pick the Ole Miss helmet or upload a custom avatar. Easy.

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

thanks much. You just increased my computer knowledge. Kind of like my son's car. Fill it up with gas and double its value.

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Re: Re: top ten baseball

Be honest. I bet you love that picture of him on his arse last play of the game for the rebel offense. (LSU/OM game this year)

8. BB

BB Founding Member

Thanks for not using an Eli pic. Just the helmet is enough to deal with...

9. col reb

col reb Founding Member

helmet

you sound like a good dude. I picture you as respectful, intelligent, and well brought up by good parents. Am I wrong?