torched auburn fan's van

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bpell, Dec 4, 2001.

1. puttytat

puttytat Founding Member

It is amazing to me

that AU fans continually try to justify their team's past actions the last two years with our tail burning and mob mauling. I am not saying that the punks responsible for the vandalism of an AU fan are right, but I am saying that the so called mob on Tuberville is totally false. But, how do you explain cigar smoking on someone else's field after the game? How do you explain running up the score with 3 seconds left in a two possession ballgame? How do you explain the disregard of class by dancing on the opposing team's emblem in mid field before the game. How do you explain the halftime altercation with our band. The kicker was pushed after he tried to bully himself through the band on the field by shoving the percussion section....he wasn't suppose to have been there to begin with (even Tuberville admitted that). And just for the record, no instrument was swung at any AU football player. That is totally false, too......look at the game replay. If you are going to cry about not being treated right, then you guys should not have started your cr@p two years ago.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

it's funny how you are upset that auburn fans are justifying their team's past actions by bringing to the forefront the hostile behavior of lsu fans sat night. if you would read the au message board, you'd see no one is justifying or team's actions. we have continuously spoken out against that. we aren't talking about the behavior of the lsu fans to justify our past actions! we are talking about it because it was very bad.

however, you feel you can justify the bastardization of a large group of lsu FANS against auburn FANS because of some cigar smoking, some logo stomping, and some touchdown scoring. it's not the same, man. don't f*** with au fans because of something the players and coaches may do.

you talk about not saying anything about the lsu fan bastards since we started crap 2 years ago!!! hey, i've never played college football or coached it. i just go to games and watch them on tv. au fans didn't start anything 2 years ago, buster. lsu fans need to learn how to deal with anger. try counseling or prozac.

3. puttytat

puttytat Founding Member

unrecognized.......

Don't sit there and cry about how AU fans were treated this past Saturday......you really don't have room to talk. I have been to Auburn the last two times we have played over there. We have been treated VERY disrespectful including stolen coolers, bashed windows, painted cars, and YES even LIGHTED TAILS. If you want to think that you and your fans have acted respectful towards our fans, go ahead....just the same ole "blow smoke up your ass" kind of cr@p you guys want to believe from your classless coach. Don't f*** with LSU fans and try to claim foul when you guys have been guilty of the SAME sh!t. We just don't have bastards for players and a coach like you do.

4. Ed~

Ed~ Founding Member

Think about the cause and effect theory first. I am not saying our fans were right in what they did. I do think it was brought about by your smartass coach and now you must suffer the consequences. Go back to that little myopic world of yours and don't whine when it happens to your fans again.

Try puncuation, as it may help get your point across in a better manner.

Ed

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I wish UTexas fans would hang tails from their cars.

My oh my, TF has come a LONG way, huh? :thumb::D

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

WOW did you have to use the WayBack machine to find this one?

7. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Wow... Talk about pulling a post out of your ass

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

When I read the first post I was thinking "has this guy been under a rock for the past 4 years" then I quickly realized what was going on.

you must be bored NoLimit Soldier :hihi:

9. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Oh yea, COMPLETELY bored. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: