tOSU Michigan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 30, 2013.

1. didit

didit Veteran Member

I agree... They should've rolled the qb and have him a run/pass option... Going for it was the correct call... The play call was terrible though...

Rouxleaux likes this.
  2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Exactly what I said. Roll him out and put the pressure on the defense. Especially with a QB who can easily run it in.

didit and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I loved going for it, but I believe Coach Stud could have called a better ply. God, I wish they had scored. And won.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Yep. It was the right call, just didn't finish them off. Ohio (I loved hearing the stadium hollering "beat Ohio") was running the ball down their throat, and they would not have been able to stop them in OT. you never know, but I think going for 2 was ballsy and the right call.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

hmmm, maybe. i think they were getting run on pretty good, though. agree w/the play call concern. i thought a rollout was a better choice. they successfully rolled to the right twice and threw back to the left, so that would have been my thought. he definitely stared down the receiver. if he holds the ball a second longer the wider receiver was coming open and he could have lofted it for him to run under. such is the advantage of replay and sitting in my chair watching the game.

didit likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well that was my thought. Ohio had the power run game which seemed better suited for OT as where a shortened field might have been a negative for Mich.