Tough Schedule Ahead

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JoeReckless, Sep 28, 2003.

1. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Florida - Just came back to beat Kentucky with a freshman QB who is gaining confidence. They play Ole' Miss next week which will give him even more experience and confidence.

@South Carolina - Should have beaten Tennessee last night. Never underestimate Lou Holtz

Auburn - Still licking their wounds from the early losses. Will be very tough.

LA Tech - Beat Michigan State at their house. Mich ST has since gone on to beat #23 Notre Dame and #9 Iowa. Should be an easy win but you never know.

@Alabama - It's Bama. Almost beat #1 Oklahoma, Should have beaten #9 Ark. Still a dangerous team.

@Ole' Miss - Should be an easy win but you never know.

ARK - Should be tough. Beat #5 TEXAS, Beat Alabama

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

our schedule looks harder and harder everyday. I can't wait till i get home to baton rouge. I will get to see my first game against florida can't wait.

3. llahsram

llahsram Founding Member

Thats SEC football for ya JoeReckless. There is no 'easy' schedule when you play in the SEC.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

The South Carolina game sticks out for me. They are a dangerous team and are capable of beating anyone. They are kind of like Kentucky sometimes, they will ride you hard and every now and again pick up the win. Always dangerous.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

To be honest I am worried about Auburn.... Dont know why, but with the dump they have taken so far, I am worried they may be over looked as another MSU.

I guess we shall see this weekend, when Auburn FINALLY plays in the some solid SEC team (No Vandy does not count).

If they beat Tennessee they are back.

6. lsu nut

lsu nut Founding Member

may be tough and then may not be that bad. People were saying MSU may be tough because they almost came back on Oregon who beat Michigan but then got blown away yesterday by Washington State. we should play each game as if they will be the toughest opponent we will face all season. This comparing who beat who really doesnt add up--at least not to me.

7. RockyMtTiger

RockyMtTiger Founding Member

It's a tough schedule, but LSU is as good or better than any team they play. I prefer to be optimistic.

8. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

To quote someone we all know;
    "THE ONLY IMPORTANT GAME IS THE NEXT ONE!"
    Lets get this one behind us before we start losing to another team.

9. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

IT is a tough schedule but that is what we need for the BCS bring on the ranked teams. Maybe by the time we get to SC and Auburn they will be ranked. LSU controls its own success.