Trace That Tiger

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTigerDad, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. LSUTigerDad

    LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1,228
    Likes Received:
    114
  2. meauxjeaux2

    meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2005
    Messages:
    806
    Likes Received:
    87
    Sorry,but I could not bring myself to listen to the whole thing.
     
  3. NELA_Tigerfan

    NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2007
    Messages:
    1,298
    Likes Received:
    74
    I like it.
     
  4. LSUtiger327

    LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2004
    Messages:
    5,132
    Likes Received:
    688
    i've heard a pretty close variation of it before. i've put it in our tailgating mix in the past. about 75% of people at our spot like it and the other 25% can't stand it.
    it remains removed from the mix this year.
     
  5. LSUTigerDad

    LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1,228
    Likes Received:
    114
    Oh well I tried.
     
  6. khounba

    khounba Founding Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2006
    Messages:
    5,238
    Likes Received:
    489
    There's a DJ set up across from our tailgate that plays something similar every game. They even have a little of that "Hey Bay Bay" song mixed in it. Like you said about 75% like it and the rest could care less for it.
     
  7. 65Grad

    65Grad Maturity is Overrated

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2003
    Messages:
    3,584
    Likes Received:
    2,605
    I've never heard it before and thought it was freakin' awesome. But, then again, what do I know?:geauxtige
     
  8. BigWee_TEAMKATT

    BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1,383
    Likes Received:
    190
    I am sorry. I am 30 and call me old fashioned if need be, but this is hideous. Give me a sec while I get my glow stick.
     
  9. ok awesome

    ok awesome geaux

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2002
    Messages:
    2,001
    Likes Received:
    134
    Those are actually old school, early 80's electro beats. Way before the glow stick era. That being said, playing "Hold That Tiger" over them sounds terrible.
     
  10. TCUTiger

    TCUTiger Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2005
    Messages:
    2,252
    Likes Received:
    930
    I was jammin!!!!!
     

Share This Page