Travis Jones in and maybe another out?????????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Jan 11, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Travis Jones in and maybe another out as Coach?????????

Dandy Don is reporting that Saban has hired Travis Jones and another coach may be out.

DandyDon's website

2. tigerm

tigerm Founding Member

Saw something on another thread that maybe Fulmer is going after Stacy Searles (brand new LSU OL coach) to coach at Tenn. Saw in local N.O. paper this morning that Tenn's OL coach resigned. Hope we don't have another "John Thompson" sitaution where a new coach leaves soon after coming on board.

3. dallastigers

I thought that to, but then reading the acticle it looks like he(DandyDon) thinks it is somebody else.

4. toneytiger

toneytiger Freshman

Im afraid its Mike Haywood.Saw on another board hes going to Texas.Ithink hes from Houston.Makes sense.

5. dallastigers

What do you mean by what is the story? If they are to big or something I can stop. It is just as easy for me to cut and paste as to do this. Hold down a couple of buttons, highlight, and I get the snapshot to post. Sometimes with statistics it shows up better with the image.
    Let me know if its a problem. If I read something I want to post later. I get a quick snapshot and when I am threw looking at some other websites or whatever I come here and post it. It just saves me from going back later to find the website, copy the quote, open Tigerforums, and then paste it. It is on my desktop ready to post.

6. dallastigers

Ok. I was not sure want you meant.

I just hit shift-command-4 and hightlight what I want saved as a picture. This is on a Mac though.

7. dallastigers

As soon as you let up on the mouse button you hear a sound like a camera taking a picture and then the file is on your desktop.

I work on Windows NT and use print screen a lot for work, but that does not isolate the text that you want. There is a way to do this on NT, but I am not sure how.

8. dallastigers

Haywood

I have seen a few sites now that say it is Haywood.

I am sure his replacement will be as good or better as a coach, but I think it will hurt recruiting this year.