Trent Richardson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by CParso, Mar 31, 2008.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

LSU has their own rankings, which is why we have Ford & Pratt committed, even though Lacy & Conner are rated higher by Rivals (but it won't stay that way - neither will stay in the top 100, for good reason).

Richardson being a take has nothing to do with Rivals' rating. It has to do with the diversity he would bring to our RB corp.

I'm not positive about Michael not being a take, because I'm still very high on him, but my guess is that we would only take one other back in this class & that would have to be Richardson.

2. philter

philter Founding Member

Michael or Richardson, whoever wants to drop first imo....we'd take either to make it 3 this year.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

We're in good with Richardson's mom. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Should be an interesting battle. I think he panders to the sites a lot. If you look his mom is in love with every school...I would probably be too if they sweet talked me all day.

If you read all of his updates as a fan of the school he visited that week it would be hard to not think you werent his leader.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I get the same feeling from reading his updates at times.

6. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Rivals reporting that he has committed to bama. Quite a good pickup for them.

7. bhelmLSU

I expected him to pass up on LSU and Bama was saying he would be a feature back. Nice pickup for them.

Personally, I would rather take Cody Ledford as the Hester mold and have a compliment to the backs already committed or not take any more RBs in this class and take 2 top backs next year like Seastruck and possibly Dyer. Some fans will start talking about Lacy now but I do not see LSU going after him.

Side Note: I have been anti Richardson for a month or so after one of his comments about our currently committed backs and where he would stack up if he committed to LSU. Just tried to search for the comment but with no luck but he said that Pratt and Ford would not hurt our chances because they would be like our insurance policies.

Not bitter in the least because I thought he was going elsewhere for awhile now but made me wonder about his character along with a few of his comments about the lack of blocking by his HS OL. The same OL who helped you become a national prospect and the same line who will be blocking for you this season.:nope:

Anyway, he has the potential to be a great back at Bama.

8. bhelmLSU

Another sidenote:

He will still take all of his visits and LSU is his #2 choice.

9. jgordey3

jgordey3 Founding Member

DYER & Seastruck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Richardson
    :geaux:

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Trent Richardson is a bad dude and I wish he was going here.

With that being said RB recruiting is not much of a concern to me.