Trev at it again...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Claw, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Claw

Claw Founding Member

Did anyone else hear the "wish list" Trev asked for at halftime of the Tangerine Bowl? He said he wanted 3 "smart pills" for the NCAA...he should take those "smart pills" himself, and when he's done, go to Walgreens and get that prescription refilled in quadriplicate.

Condescending pRICK!

2. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

What about the backbone test from Mark May

3. Claw

Claw Founding Member

all May was saying was that he wanted more minorities to be interviewed for head coaching positions....but then when he makes a "prediction" for the position to be filled at Nebraska, he says Bill Callahan or Dave Wandstadt...those guys aren't black, are they???

4. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

I cannot wait till affirmative action is mandated for playing sports. That way maybe my white ass will finally realize my dream of playing for LSU.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I think May was trying to be sarcastic about Nebraska's AD firing a perfectly fine coach. Said his wish for him was a "name" coach.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

quoted by Claw
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did anyone else hear the "wish list" Trev asked for at halftime of the Tangerine Bowl? He said he wanted 3 "smart pills" for the NCAA...he should take those "smart pills" himself, and when he's done, go to Walgreens and get that prescription refilled in quadriplicate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He should give one of those "smart pills" to his buddy Chris Fowler for his reasoning of voting USC ahead of LSU.

And anyone else that voted USC #1

7. D-Rex

D-Rex Founding Member

I thought it was comical when Trev said May likes to give and he (Trev) likes to receive. Now, I wasn't paying enough attention to put his comments in their proper context but I know what I immediately inferred... exactly what many have already suspected! ;)

Boomer Sooner!!