Trev Faulk??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Sep 9, 2002.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Where is Trev Faulk now? Last I heard he got cut by Denver, but I never heard if he got picked up by anyone else or is on a practice squad?

2. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

He wasn't picked up on Denver's practice squad

He was cut along with Jashon Sykes, the standout linebacker from Colorado, then Sykes was brought back to the practice squad and Trev was not.
    From what I read in the newspaper here in Denver, Trev was strong against the run and played with quickness and intensity, but couldn't cover underneath.
    Hopefully he'll get playing time somewhere...Sure do wish he'd stayed another year with the Tigers though...

Easy chair+boots on

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Trev Faulk

Thanks. Dallas is in need of middle linebacker help. I hope they at least take a look at him for the practice squad, so they can have some depth at that position if Dat takes longer to heal than they think.
    I agree he came out to early, but he was to good to not be on a practice squad somewhere.

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I wish Trev the best. I don't think his leaving early had any effect on his professional career. He is simply too slow for the professional game. He could have helped us this year if he had staid in school. However, he had to do what was best for his career. He already has his degree and I suppose, since he felt he had reached his potential there was no need to play college football any longer.

5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I'm thinking that Trev was used mostly against the run at LSU. The pro game is more involved in the passing game, (Florida being one exception). I'm hoping that Trev can hook up somewhere so he can acquire more time to adjust.