Trooper Taylor and Auburn. Say hello to NCAAs lil friend

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 21, 2012.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Well, what slim hopes we had of an upset in the Iron Bowl are nonexistent now, with this distraction. Not that AU had a real shot anyway, but they have no shot now.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The timing of the article is odd. But, this is certainly no new distraction. The NCAA has been questioning people for several months now. Trooper Taylor has been taken off the road for at least two months. They've known about this for awhile.

3. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

You have to hope that they tell the players that the coach is fired before the game and hope the team pulls together...

4. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Taylor??? No I always thought he was a stand up individual. Lol who couldn't have seen this comming? Trooper Taylor is a classless piece of crap! Here's to hoping he gets everything he deserves!!

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So, you're saying they still have a chance against yall? ;)

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Soooo, what did they find on them? I read the article and didn't see any substance to merit the rejoicing I'm reading.

EDIT: Nevermind, the second link had details.

I only wish Nootch were here to enjoy this with.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Let me put it this way. I'm of the opinion if you take the record book and throw it out the window all you've done is lose a record book. Right after fRan booked for Texas A&M, I wrote an article about upsets in this series. I can't recall the exact number but I want to say it was four, maybe five, with 2002 being the last one where Auburn wasn't ranked and beat a ninth ranked Bama team. Before that you had to go back to the mid '70's. The team favored in Vegas wins the majority of the time.

So yes, I suppose there is a chance.

8. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Then it's high time to break from the norm. Here's to Bama losing the record book along with the Iron Bowl.

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I feel for you. Here in one season you've had to root for Miss. State, Texas A&M, and this weekend it'll be Auburn and Florida State. What makes it even a sadder situation are the chances you'll be a Georgia fan next week and that's a position I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

But hey, here's to schizophrenia. [​IMG]

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

You're thinking of multiple personality disorder, not scizophrenia. :D

The SEC is a soap opera like that. Everybody sleeps with everybody and you often pull for your enemy in order to benefit yourself.

Winston1 likes this.