Trooper Taylor and Auburn. Say hello to NCAAs lil friend

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 21, 2012.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Wow, that would be great! As an LSU fan I love the idea of Chizic staying at AU.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

don't care if he stays or goes.
    just beat Bama tomorrow, and then sink into the deepest darkest pits of probation where they belong.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If Taylor & Luper have recruited as rumored (and I think they have) they deserve to be hit with a show cause penalty and never be allowed around college football again. I like the show cause penalty for coaches as it punishes the slime who cheat.

4. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I looked at the Ark depth chart. They lose QB, WR (Hamilton), TE, 2 of 3 RB's, all their LB's, and half of their DB's. Their recruiting has been very weak. I think this is the end of the Ark football program. I am serious. I don't see them having a winning season in years. LSU, BAMA, TAM, AU, and a team from the East should beat them every year. AU had a top five recruiting class the past 2 years, and has three D studs in this class.

The pigs are roasted, let the feast begin.

5. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

I thought about what Arky will be losing and the potential talent Auburn has in stock when I made my comment. I believe Auburn will decline in their recruiting and be void of decent players before they realize a coaching change is in order. Arkansas on the other hand has been making big improvements to their facilities and coupled with a big name hire, they should get an quick infusion of talent. This will make the piggies seem to be back on track sooner, but in the end the cream wil rise to the top.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Arkansas has been starting two frosh for linebackers since around the middle of last month when Highsmith was hurt against Auburn. The loss of Wilson and Hamilton will take some regrouping. They have some talent on campus though. RB's are a question. Johnson has exhausted his eligibility and it'll be interesting to see if Knile returns.

Auburn? They are in worse shape than you realize. These three defensive studs you metion. I assume you're talking about Lawson, Liner, and Foster? All three will not sign with Auburn. Lawson my get early playing time but a lot of that is due to depth issues. You have to keep in mind that right at 50% of the classes they've signed that would be Jr.'s and Sr's next year are not on campus. There are 25 four and five star guys from the classes of '09 and '10 who are no longer there.

We haven't even brought into this discussion kids that will leave when Trooper, Luper, etc. are released. That includes kids on campus now and those who have committed.

Out of the four expected coaching vacancies, Arkansas is the most stable.

7. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

Perhaps you are correct, but time will tell.

I still predict Ark stays in the tank. Maybe it is because I am sick of their ignorant fan base stating that their program is on par with LSU. You have no idea how tired I was of seeing "we won 3 out 5 against LSU so we are as good as they are". Well, we have won 3 out of the last 4, and 7 of the last 10. Maybe they will shut that up now.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hark, I hear an angel.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Went from Iron Bowl to tea bagging the neighbors dog bowl. The gump bandwagon is now completely full of window lickers. Nice game, Forest.

fanatic likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lmao. Das sum deep chit there pal. :D