Troops in Syria

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Nov 1, 2015.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

red is a liberal wuss, what do expect him to say? Pretty sure he would want to fight them with butter knives most likely.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

In a span of two weeks they attacked three different targets in egypt, Lebanon and Paris. Each with its own special planning, I think you can't call that right wing spin.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The FBI director has called ISIS a global threat. Gee @red55 do you know more than the director?????

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Right that's two separate but almost simulataneous bombs in Beirut, at least 3 teams of killers in Paris, and infiltrating airport security in sharm el sheik and killing an entire plane of Russians.

Isis doesn't need territory of their own to do damage.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

As bad as these bombings are, they do not threaten the existence of France any more than Al Qaeda threatened the existence of America. There will always be random terrorists, no matter what they decide to call themselves. The Islamic State is something very different. They are trying to be a country and they are failing. They are losing territory and gaining enemies.

6. red55

And you are a right-wing nut job who has paid no attention to what I've written. You got anything to say about the situation other than attacking me? I didn't think so, peabrain.

7. red55

In that time they have been bombed every single day and lost hundred of square miles of territory and a major logistical highway. If you get caught up in the hysteria of the terror attacks, you let them win. Instead we keep killing them where they live and live out lives the way we always have.

8. red55

I know more than you.

9. red55

Just remember hat ISIS will claim every act of terror as theirs, just as Al Qaeda once did. And local terrorists will claim affiliation with ISIS just to pump up their importance. ISIS has to be eliminated in Syria and Iraq, but there will still be local terrorists who will just claim affiliation with whatever group replaces ISIS as the jihadist bogeyman.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

14 of the 10k Syrians are to be placed in Louisiana. That's 14 too many.