Troops in Syria

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Nov 1, 2015.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

you are making a fundamental mistake...you are considering traditional victory as victory... they don't need any specific territory to consider themselves victorious. If thier claims are correct and they have infiltrated Europe with 4K turds, then its a game changer...4k is a boast im sure, but even 10% of that number would be a nightmare. We must harden ourselves and be prepared to annihilate this group and make it so painful that they don't return. But i don't see our current POS, or any of the alternatives, willing to be that hard.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So I will ask once again. What should we be doing that we are not doing already? Be specific.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

The only thing I can think of is that the president should blame militant Islam, and perhaps mock the fact that he can hear about an attack and have a good chance of guessing the killers name without any information.

Republicans are more aggressive which is good, but for the most part Obama is ok. He shouldn't be weakening the military through, that is for damn sure. Fucking Russia and Isis and all this nonsense. We need a military that screams don't fuck with us or our allies because we can defeat basically the whole world all by ourselves if we have to.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Is hat seriously the number? 14? That is weird.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's what's being reported. I know it's not a lot but 1 is too many.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

That's not so bad. I wouldn't worry about 14. Salaam alaikum amigos, have some gumbo and relax.

Maybe they will open a delicious Syrian deli.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Speaking of Syrians, I am in the airport right now in Stockholm and there are some Syrian dudes next to me and I thought they were flying with me to New York, which I thought was weird because I imagine that's a tough visa to get for those dudes, but it turned out they were for the gate next door, destination, Istanbul. Crisis averted!

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I've told you before..... These guys are straight from the street no military back ground...sustained bombing campaigns round the clock obliterating everywhere we suspect they are will break their will. Pictures of mass casualties will make it less likely that people in other countries will want to give up their life for no gain.

Likewise mass roundups of suspected terrorist in western countries will make the shit heads that fire up these turds stfu.

Pin pricks that were doing will not break their will.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Say what....?

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Actually that might work