Troops in Syria

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Nov 1, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yeah, try to make it about me instead of addressing anything I actually said.

If there is a point in that article that addresses that you would like to make, then make it.

Mostly she reinforces what I've been saying. Don't buy their propaganda and play into their hands. They want to appear to be a great menace so that we will overreact and do something like invade Iraq again.

The Islamic State's strategy is to polarize Western society — to "destroy the grayzone," as it says in its publications. The group hopes frequent, devastating attacks in its name will provoke overreactions by European governments against innocent Muslims, thereby alienating and radicalizing Muslim communities throughout the continent.
    We need to be getting the non-jihadist muslims to step up and do their jobs and that is exactly what we are doing. We need to do some things that ISIS doesn't expect and that doesn't play into their plans. We need to focus tightly on eliminating the terrorists and not waste time and resources killing every muslim we can find.