trouble on androids

Discussion in 'New Member & Help Forum' started by shane0911, Jan 16, 2014.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I had to think about the Verizon insurance vs Best Buy. As long as you don't completely lose the phone Best Buy is better. If you run over it with a lawn mower and gather all the pieces in a bag and bring it in - your covered. No deductable. But if you totally lose it or it gets stolen you are SOL. I would never get the Best Buy insurance for my daughters, they lose stuff. But i'm willing to take the chance on me.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Funny thing is my 1st one wasn't really lost. I just got into an extra special batch of makers mark one night and couldn't "remember" where I put the damn thing. I found it the same day my replacement showed up.

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Love that story. Could happen to me. It took me 4 days to find my car after Mardi Gras one year.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hell, that happens every time I fly back to OKC. Started having to take a picture of the location before I head off to the terminal to fly out.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Yeh but this was because of a different kind of flight. Mardi Gras day I rode the ferry over from Algiers at 7:30AM and was shit faced by the time I got off the boat. Woke up on the hood of a car at the end of Bourbon about 4:30 in the afternoon. What woke me up was the sound of camera lens clicking as tourists took pictures of the classic Mardi Gras casualty passed out on a car with his tongue lolled out. Pretty bad shape.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Phone, note II.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Change browsers.

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Screenshot_2014-07-06-13-30-14.png

@shane0911 You see the icon in the top right corner that resembles a wrench? If you click on that, it'll take you outside of the rich text editor @BRETT uses with this style. If the problem occurs again (with you losing your cursor on your phone) its a quick "work around" to get tour text in the right place.

FWIW that's designed as a quick way to check your BBcode if something isn't showing up correctly in your posts.

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Did you set Chrome up on your PC and try from there? With a Google account all those bookmarks will transfer to your phone. Syncs in seconds.