Trump’s new low

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 30, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So trump is now spreading fake news?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Islam: The world's fastest growing religion. Islam is the world's second-largest religion, after Christianity. But this could change if the current demographic trends continue, according to research published by the US-based Pew Research Center.

Earth’s Muslim (adherents of Islam are called Muslims) population is growing twice as fast as the world’s general, all-inclusive population, continuing a trend set in 2015 and expected to continue through 2060. Islam may soon unseat Christianity as the global religion with the most believers, possibly by the end of this century.

The study on which this projection is based analyzed eight belief systems with the most adherents: Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Folk religion, No religious affiliation, and Other.

The average age of Muslims (24 years) is significant lower than that of non-Muslims (32). This means more Muslim women of child-bearing age. Muslim women, on average, have 2.9 children. In second place, Christian women have 2.6.

Expected growth rates indicate that the Muslim population will grow by 70% through 2060, more than twice the 32% of the world’s population. Over the 45 years between 2015 and 2060, 31,1% of the world’s people will be Muslim.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Not necessarily true, but it can be used as a tool to make weak minded people commit acts of violence in the name of.... Same could be said about Christianity, the Bible says some of the same stuff, I mean just look at history.. Protestant reformation, anabaptists, Martin Luther, the Inqusition.....I think the major difference though is that Christianity and Christians for the most part evolved. Whereas it's taken Islam longer to do so. Both religions have a lunatic fringe but to me it seems Islam has more people on the fringe and I think a lot of that can be attested to their living conditions and poverty. It's a lot easier to mindfuck someone that has nothing and brainwash them. The Islamic extremeists are very good at picking their marks, and their goons.

I will say this though, Arabs and Middle Easterners were a lot cooler when they worshiped Ahura Mazda. They were extremely tolerant of other religions and often allowed their subjects to keep their religions as long as they paid their taxes, didn't rebel and sent men to fight when called upon.

4. LaSalleAve

I hate to keep bringing up Cyrus the Great but if not for him, all 3 major religions today probably don't exist.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What about Jesus, Mohammed and Siddhartha Gautama

6. LaSalleAve

Cyrus was before Jesus and Mohammed, Guatama Buddha though that's relatively close around the same period. If Cyrus doesn't free the Jews and let them leave who knows.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Sorry, policy/propaganda being dispensed via Twitter by the president is horseshit!

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump gonna Trump

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

hey white bread, do you think Trump will finish his term?

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Not likely. If the republicans in the house and senate had a clue and any honor/balls they’d march up to the White House and resign or be impeached and convicted.