Trump’s tax plan

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If we get a measly one dollar less taxes under Trumps plan that is one dollar more than any libtard would ever give us.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Unfortunately, this bill does nothing of the sort. Instead of spending money in the coffers, it is spending money gained from borrowing. Still spending, just deficit spending.

3. HalloweenRun

But they won’t. The massive waste in the budget benefits the Congressmen or Senators. That’s the stuff (pork) they care about.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    el005639 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

Just one question for my friends who think this so called tax plan is good thing.

Where in the fuck is the Trillion plus dollars for the massive infrastructure program going to come from?

Infrastructure improvement is one of the VERY FEW issues the Dems, GOP, and general public agree on and there ain’t no money.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  5. HalloweenRun

If any of you are comfortable with that spectacle of all those Republicans gushingly praising the President yesterday I would be shocked. It was gross and played right in to Trump’s narcissism. They learned from the China and Saudi.

Disgusting.

If you think that scene was OK, check out some German newsreels from the mid-1930s.

gumborue and Winston1 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said @HalloweenRun. Frankly there are parts of the bill that are needed. The question is are the benefits worth the costs? That is what time will tell.
    As to the sycophancy shown yesterday, it was disgusting and unamerican in the extreme.

7. HalloweenRun

There is no question a revision to the screwed up tax code was/is needed. However this abomination, among an infinite number of alternatives, comes up way short, on both targeted reductions and deficit spending.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There was no way a bill with all that could get passed lumped together. You all know it.

Taxes first then hash out the rest.

The economy is rocking and we got people laughing at Trump last year saying 4% growth. Well, he was right.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know. Keeping your money is literally Hitler like.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

There are only two basic tax plans that I have seen implemented in my life. 1. Raise taxes plus spend, favored by Democrats. 2. Cut taxes plus spend, favored by Republicans.

If anyone actually cared about the national debt then it would not be 19 trillion. If anyone cared about deficit spending then the words would not be next to each other in a sentence.

Spending is a constant. So the question is, do you want your taxes raised or lowered?

kcal, Bengal B, GiantDuckFan and 2 others like this.