Military Trump abandons the Kurds

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo Winston since we should help all the downtrodden all over the world guess we need to send troops to Venezuela, Libya, Sudan, Cuba, Africa, Palestine, California oh I am sorry that's a state in America?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is that so? a congressional mandate? trump was required to give these lethal weapons to ukraine? how did obama block the same weapons from being sent to ukraine?

congress had twice voted for military support on a similar scale during the last years of obama’s administration, but the white house blocked it. trump administration cleared that obstacle out of the way in December 2017 at the same time that it approved the initial small-weapons sale.

so trump is allied with putin, even as he helps kill russians. right.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Obama is equally at fault for his actions which I condemned at the time. I also accused Obama of being blind to the intention of Putin and Russia. He let Russia back into the Middle East and was passive to Russian aggression in Ukraine. No excuse
    Trump has done the same and more. He seems unusually ready to accept the word of tyrants and thugs over his own people. I’m talking about ignoring people he nominated like Mattis.
    Again Trump resisted suppling support to Ukraine until forced.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he wasnt forced, and he didnt resist. what you are saying is not true. you are saying it because one of the most powerful leftist talking points is that trump has allegiance to russia. that is not true, and nver was. trump effectively has nothing to do with russia, he is a massively narcissistic new york blowhard businessman. he has nothing especially signficant to do with russia and all of that shit is made up faggotry.

trump sent weapons to kill russians, when obama refused. putin fucking hates ukraine having weapons to kill russians with, but trunp doesnt give a fuck, as he shouldnt. obama, not wanting to escalate ukraine into a proxy war with russia, refused to get ivolved. trump, not caring about russia, said fuck russia, shoot them in the fucking faces with the weapons i give you.

the RUSSIA/TRUMP THING IS FALSE

bro, i get it, you want social points for hating trump. maybe you think some of your pussy ass friends will be impressed if you dont like pussy grabbing alpha males because you are a sensitive darling. find another way to hate him. its not hard, the guy is a fucking kook.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

speaking of interference:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...helped-trump-against-clinton-2016/3909680002/

i dont like how we have broadened the definition of "interfrence". like if i say to you "hey man, vote for X", i am trying to influence the election. if you are canadian, and i say "man that justin trudeau is a fuckface", i am now a foreigner influencing an election.

but who cares?

real interference is messing with voting machines. screwing up the actual votes. thats interference. just propaganda, thats nothing, we do it, and everyone does! its nothing. have forever. who cares!

our elections are fine, nobody is interfering in a meaningful way.

if russia breaks our machines and changes votes, fine, then you can freak out.

people know its nothing. they only care because its trump.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-in...ast-85-countries-worldwide-since-1945/5601481

we have tried to "interfere" basically everywhere. it no big deal. we should expect russia and bunch of others including china and israel and many others to try to get their candidates elected as well.

lets say a libertarian wants to stop being the worlds police. this is a legit stance. he says we should ignore russia and china. he wants to build a defense so that attacking the US results in total vaporization of any invader, but he doesnt care about the chinese encroachment on the Philippines in the south china sea. he doesnt care if bulgaria and ukraine go back to being russia. thats fine. that candidate would get support from russia and china. so be it. nothing wrong with that.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There’s so much wrong with what you just wrote it’s impossible to list. Basically you advocate retreating from the world and building a wall. Walls never work in the long run only condemn the wall builder to irrelevance and decay.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i actually havent advocated for anything, i think the question of intervention in conflict is very difficult and i often respect the case for both sides. i know the world is complex, i have visited 74 countries (including the middle east, russia, turkey, ukraine during the war etc), am bilingual, and have a degree in international politics. i dont pretend to understand the ramifications of this latest issue with the kurds, of what we should be responsible for.

i am pointing out that people are analyzing this through the lens of trump derangement syndrome. trump did it, so its bad.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We are retreating from Syria. Not the world lol.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which country has the best women?