trump convicted of fraud.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've already given you the LARGEST point: that it takes rancid people to defend trump's rancid character. There's no escape from that.

The next largest point is that if trump didn't actually purchase the gun he certainly reposted the video that made that claim.. an act of approval of the video's message. If there's a deliberate propagation of a lie here it was trump, not I. But that's not surprising, is it, from a man who has just been convicted of MASSIVE FRAUD and who has had to shut down other enterprises under other cases of fraud.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he didn't. its not "if" . he didn't and you were wrong.

when you say "if he did" its you continuing to dishonestly imply that he did. he didn't. you were wrong.

when we push you to admit you were wrong, you change the subject. don't think we don't notice.

and the part that really exposes what a miserable fucking clown you are, is you will do this again. another week, another twitter lie repeated. you never stop or learn or even admit you were wrong. just lie and lie. then change the subject, then personal attack, then everyone is racist.

he didn't buy a gun. period. no "if"

he didn't. you were wrong. I know you cant admit it. child.

every single discussion results in questions you refuse to answer, even as I provide sources for the answer. this one is

"your claim that trump bought a gun is not true, correct?

you cant answer. just deflect. stupid fuck

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No bro. I asked you a direct question in which you deflected.

I asked if it was true. That’s not a defense of anything.

As I said, you are gullible.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Now, answer my question: how rancid do YOU have to be to defend that rancid man?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I didn't deflect. I answered the question. We don't know whether or not he purchased the gun. Was he lying then or is he lying now? I only passed on what he, himself, agreed to have done.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

A retweet is nothing more than a retweet. Gullible.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but your claim before was that he did buy it. now you changed your story and don't know. that's not true of course, we do know he didn't buy it. but at the very least you are changing your story and were wrong before.

I suspect it would take 60-80 posts to make you admit you were lying. all the while you would deflect over and over

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is a direct contradiction with your current claim

why were you wrong?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Of course you don't believe that.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

making claims about what he believes is a deflection. you lied yet again, repeating twitter bullshit from your leftwing twitter, then changed your story and wont admit you were misled until I point it out roughly 75 more times