Trump drones VIP ragheads

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jan 2, 2020.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

@kyleworton
    The reports that #IRGC Quds commander Qassem Sulaymani and his Iraqi deputy, Jamal al-Ibrahimi (Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis), have been killed by a drone strike [apparently American] in Baghdad are now coming from Iraqi politicians close to #Iran/#Hashd and #Hizballah outlets, FWIW.

https://apnews.com/5597ff0f046a67805cc233d5933a53ed
    ...An airstrike killed Soleimani, architect of Iran’s regional security apparatus, at Baghdad’s international airport Friday, Iranian state television and three Iraqi officials said, an attack that’s expected to draw severe Iranian retaliation against Israel and American interests.

...The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy commander of Iran-backed militias in Iraq known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, or PMF, Iraqi officials said. The PMF media arm said the two were killed in an American airstrike that targeted their vehicle on the road to the airport.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

45 doing work. I bet this really pisses off ol @Winston1

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Why are we fucking with the Middle East? We could use that money at home. Is Trump still trying to win the Iraq “war”?

I assume this is a tactical move to send a message to Iran and Russia to step the fuck back. And if Russia is “friendly” with the US now, have we delivered a strike to the nuts of Iran?

Is this going to make oil cheaper and the ME more friendly? The MIC is in it for the long haul, but are the people? Does this benefit middle class Americans? I think the answer to the last is most important to me; it sure seems like the answer is no.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It is better for the rich, poor and middle class if those who seek to terrorize Americans are dead.

furduknfish and watson1880 like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Hey Shane you read my post in the other thread. Fess up

shane0911 likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

We’ve spent billions and the ME is still a mess. Infrastructure is falling apart here.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i have no problem with us killing these shit heads from the air, but we need to get our joes back home. that place is and always will be a shit hole.

HalloweenRun, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sure and I don't want to see a war but we have to take out any terrorists that we can eliminate from the face of the earth. Just because they are half a world away doesn't mean they can't hatch a plot to do something in the USA. Remember 9/11? Bill Clinton had a chance to take out Osama bin Laden and he said no to the military. Look what happened.

9. lsu-i-like

That’s a fools errand, there is always a threat to toss money at. Cost/benefit says spend that money at home. We still spend a ton on defense - there is a difference between security and intervening around the world.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Settle down Rand, these goat fuckers need to know who is boss and that their puppet barry is no longer on the button!

onceanlsufan and Bengal B like this.