Trump drones VIP ragheads

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jan 2, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Because they bombed the US embassy setting up for another benghazi. The iranian influence in Iraq has become far too great. Theyve made a mess of that shit hole. Trump will isolate and pressure them as he has. They sell no oil and the economy is in the shitter. Russia and China can remain on the sidelines. Trumps was a defensive strike. We have to protect our own regardless.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Why do we care? Iraq is not the US.

The reason Iraq is insecure is because of our actions; actions we still haven’t completed despite a ton of money. If this is part of the exit strategy, fine.

The folks freaking out I’m sure are concerned about the unspoken secondary parties, such as Russia, getting more involved.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you think a bombing of our embassy should go unpunished.

furduknfish and Sourdoughman like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I wonder if Trump got approval from Putin 1st.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because of the geopolitical consequences of an even more unstable ME. You are correct in that we did the whole Iraq thing wrong. You and I aren't the only ones that realize this. Care to guess who else noticed? Starts with I and ends with ran. They have been licking their chops since the day we took down Saddam and we cannot allow them to gain control there.

I think it is part of an exit strategy as I do believe Trump wants out of there. It will come.

lsu-i-like and Sourdoughman like this.
  7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I agree, love the pics btw, had me rolling. I admit I defended George Bush going into Iraq right here in this forum years ago. I was totally wrong to do that. Worst thing we could have done. Iran wants to take over Iraq. Iran also goes unpunished for the many things they do, terrorism and killing of Americans. Has driven me nuts for years.

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Russia and Trump are close remember? ROFL The Russians are sissies, they aren't going to do anything. They hauled ass out of Afghanistan after a few years because they couldn't take the heat. The alliance the USA has right now is with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, UAB and a few other middle eastern countries. Iran has Russia and Syria. I'm not a fan of Saudi Arabia, who is these days? You gotta have so called allies to oppose Iran. If we should have gone into any other country it was Iran. Iran couldn't have been any worse.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think we were wrong as much as I know that the strategy, more importantly the "Nation Building" strategy was just flat out bad. I love Dubya, always will because I truly believe his heart was in the right place he was just sort of a doofus. I don't regret a single minute I spent there, I wish we'd handled it differently.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Just tired of pissing away money.