Trump drones VIP ragheads

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jan 2, 2020.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

That’s been his position, I hope that continues. War profiteers don’t want him to pull out. I like quick decisive actions rather than nation building (if any action is necessary). Hell, the UN and other nations should be running point on this, it’s halfway across the world.

HalloweenRun, el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

We don’t need to be world police. Let the region work it out, they got more skin in the game. Iran’s opinion on our relationship with Mexico means next to nothing to me.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly right, which goes to show you how little he really has to work with. He really is the lone ranger

Sourdoughman and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!"

-DJT

one thing about trump, he always sounds like himself.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If only it were that simple. The truth is, and I can 100% speak from absolute first hand experience is these fucks are the most dishonest and corrupt pieces of shit on the planet. I'd trust a fucking tweaker with my debit card before I'd take one of these sumbitches word that he would show up for dinner at 6.

Not that I'd ever invite them over

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

I guess I meant let them work it out... or not work it out. We need their oil, but so does the rest of the world.

7. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Hahahaha. Reminded me of an old story about the Russians in the Middle East.
    https://www.upi.com/Archives/1986/01/06/Kidnapped-Soviets-released-through-castration/2113505371600/

TEL AVIV, Israeli -- The KGB won the release of three kidnapped Soviet diplomats in Beirut by sending a key Moslem fundamentalist leader the severed testicles of an abducted relative and threatening more such mutilations, an Israeli news report said Monday.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That is the language the muslims understand. The Russians understand this simple fact we dont.

Sourdoughman and Bengal B like this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I was working Mediterranean/Mid east intel at the time. This is a no shitter!

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

What I find annoying, is how few accolades are being given to the US intel/military community for tracking and then killing this MOFO. That is some good shit. Have a hard time calling "assassination" when you take out a combatant, in a country other than his, where he is fostering violence.

I also find it amusing that no one in the MSM is calling out the Ayatollah for taunting Trump by saying he "could not do anything" after the embassy deal, and then having his homie fried by drone launched missiles. How'd that work out, Raghead?

Having said all that, I wish we would just say AMF...Afghan, Iraq, Syria, the whole shit hole. Tell Russia they got it, good luck, and they better protect Israel (those two countries have very tight relationship, though not highly publicized.)

There are only a trillion better ways to spend trillions of dollars than to spend them in the Mid Fucking East. Not to mention lives of Americans! Hell, let's build some highways, bridges, schools, and then go to Mars!