Trump embarrasses Christie at rally

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ronald Reagan was a nice guy and he was good for America.

shane0911, islstl and Perple like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Boom

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

They are leaders for their respective country & Trump is much stronger than any of them.

Hillary/ Bernie/ Pocahontas/ Biden are Not Leaders in any capacity. You'll find that out in November.

Obama has literally bowed, kneeled & apologized to each of those leaders on that list in some way or another over the years. His legacy is the worst president in American president in the last 100+ years, including peanut farmer Jimma Carter.

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Your party of liberals, wants to to take your guns away. There are no more "Boom". Perhaps a better, more politically correct word for liberals would be "Squirt". No, not the " Loose Cannon" Hillary keeps talking about when her martital partner, Bubba missed badly & soiled Monica's Lewinsky's dress. Never heard of anyone missing that badly, but when you marry or are in a partnership/union with a lesbian..

No, talking about the Water Cannons, that will be uemployed, against terrorists & $15 McDonald's employees, who become unruly. You know, cause their totally worth $16.50 per hour.:confused:

Water Cannons, America's newest war machine, if Hilldaberry or Bernie are somehow elected.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

being a loud mouth, blow hard isn't strength.....hell, every barroom in the South is littered with loud mouths and blow hards

when? tell me when Obama has literally bowed, kneeled and/or apologized to any of these leaders

This is exactly what my uber liberal friends said about GWB after 8 years......I'm sensing a pattern here

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He was actually quite nice. I remember one time he buffed Gorbachev's birthmark. A beautiful and touching gesture.

Perple likes this.
  7. islstl

there ya go, LaSalle

that's exactly what we're going to do to these ruthless fucks, boom goes the Trump dynamite!

Perple likes this.
  8. islstl

I remember something recently about some US sailors apologizing to some Iranian fucks. And Obama was quite cool with that. Don't want to disrupt that ground breaking Iranian nuclear deal.

We suck internationally.

Perple and shane0911 like this.
  9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I doubt very seriously you'd ever find Trump hanging out in baroom in the South, drunk & wanting to fight everyone in the bar. He doesn't drink. Plus said redneck shit-kickers, aren't likely Billionaires, who runs extrodinarily sucessful corporations. Hillary & Bernie are both loudmouths, as is Pocohantas Warren. Then Joe Biden, he' a laugher. " Only another trillion Barack? Ha ha ha."

" You remember Uncle Joe, he was the one afraid to cut the cake".

But that's all besides the point isn't it? You're a definition of strength obviously differs from mine. There are over 150 Youtube videos of "Obama bows" on Youtube. Take a look, far too many bows to post here.

Here's your boy bowing to the Mayor of Tampa, Florida a personal favorite:
    [​IMG]

Are your uber liberal friends the idiots that sit in their Mom's basement or garage & make up videos about 9/11? You know the ones that "Prove" GWB attacked his own country & with NO planes at all ( Mass hypnonosis you know) & the jumpers were just fake dummies tossed from the towers & Illuminati and... and... and. If so, they are in desperate need of education & eventually jobs maybe. Who was president went the WTC was bombed in 1993?

I see a pattern too. Every time a Liberal gets elected, they destroy the US military, leaving America weak & vulnerable. Parting out working planes, to try and keep a few running, just sad. And Obama gives money to Iran?

unclenick, islstl, Bengal B and 2 others like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Have fun with that, I won't support a dude who makes the world hate us. Hate doesn't = respect. usually the loudest one is the biggest pussy.