Trump embarrasses Christie at rally

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Mar 14, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Lol, you really don't have a clue do you.

1. I don't support gun legislation
    2. I don't support raising the minimum wage.

3. I'd rather have Kermit the frog as president than Donald Trump, and I don't even like Hillary Clinton.

But if you nut job right wingers are gonna vote for the worst piece of dog shit your party can muster up, I'm gonna vote for the worst piece of shit the other side can muster up and I'll sleep fine knowing that we prevented that ball less, bigoted, loudmouth, punk ass little bitch out of the White House.

There is no one on this planet that would be worse for America than this fucking fraud Donald Trump....Make America great again LOL. Make America the laughing stock of the planet and least respected country on earth.

2. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

When exactly did that happen?

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Bill Clinton. He was US President from 1992 to 2000. I could get you the wiki link so you can read up on his Presidency if you wish.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

There will always be countries like Iran or North Korea who live to stick a finger in the eye of the US. Are we supposed to go to war every time one of them pulls some hair brain stunt? That's irresponsible. You think the Presidency is just about calling people up and threatening them? I think it is you that lacks perspective.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you can have your own definition but it doesn't make it fact. you obviously have a skewed perspective of what strength is and that isn't my problem.

It sounds to me like you are the one who is preoccupied with conspiracy theories. Seriously? And you believe this shit?

Only fools believe that shit, just like the fools who believe that Obama was born in Kenya and is secretly Muslim.

You are sadly mistaken about people like me. I have an education. I am a veteran. I own my own business and have been blessed to be very successful, some times in spite of myself. My friends are lawyers and doctors, engineers and social workers, psychologists and business owners, factory workers and construction foremen. How do you think that liberals always raise so much more money? You think it comes from Hootie down on Who-Who street? Fuck no, it comes from people like me and my friends who support the things we believe in with our money. You should try it on for size sometime.....you know....getting an education (your spelling reveals that you have very little), maybe even make enough money so that you have enough left over to donate to your favorite conservative causes.

I do too. You continuously make asinine comments.....and it's getting old.

No sir, that is what happens when you invade a country that poses no threat to you and you spend trillions of dollars in tax payer money and all the lives who cannot have a price placed upon them. Budgets don't hurt the military, stupid foreign policy decisions do.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nice Fire Lake reference
    True 98% of the time
    Actually, there is. It would be the person you just said you were going to vote for just to spite Trump. Doesn't make much sense to me but whatever bro

Well...Just about every time a democrat gets into the white house

Uh, you think that is a secret? haha I thought everyone knew this

Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

When has the US military been "destroyed?" When has it been "weak and vulnerable?" You have no answer because it never happened.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You are talking out of your ass. The US military has a mission to support 2 large scale wars simultaneously and that requires about 50 brigades of combat troops. We are sitting at about 30 right now. It requires about 345 naval vessels, right now we are around 270. The air support is in the same boat.

I know at least 10 people that have either gotten out voluntarily or retired before they had to because of one reason. Barackmehd. Now if I know at least 10, how many other people know at least that many that also know that many. Our force is the smallest it's been since pre WW2

So keep getting snowed.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  10. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

The post-cold-war reduction you speak of happened under both Republican and Democratic presidents. The US military remains the most powerful force in the world by a large margin. We have 45 brigades in the Army and Marine Corps.

If the guy had said that the military is smaller, but more powerful, I would have agreed with him. But the military has not been "destroyed" and has never been "weak and vulnerable". That is just bullshit.

Tiger in NC likes this.