Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Obviously, you can.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

She will be potus, and the world will not end. At worse, the us will maintain the same slow decay of all world powers past it's prime.

Hell, having her in there will increase the GOP power in congress.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

idiot

Winston1 likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

gotta love this type of stuff.
    they are both as crooked as can damn be.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9

WASHINGTON ― After bragging for a year about how cheaply he was running his campaign, Donald Trump is spending more freely now that other people are contributing ― particularly when the beneficiary is himself.

Trump nearly quintupled the monthly rent his presidential campaign pays for its headquarters at Trump Tower to $169,758 in July, when he was raising funds from donors, compared with March, when he was self-funding his campaign, according to a Huffington Post review of Federal Election Commission filings. The rent jumped even though he was paying fewer staff in July than he did in March.

The Trump campaign paid Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 in March ― the same amount it had been paying since last summer ― and had 197 paid employees and consultants. In July, it paid 172 employees and consultants.

“If I was a donor, I’d want answers,” said a prominent Republican National Committee member who supports Trump, asking for anonymity to speak freely. “If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more? That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an (attack) ad out of it.”

“If I was a donor, I’d want answers. If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more? That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an (attack) ad out of it.”Republican National Committee member

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

THe dude has spent millions of his own money running and people care about this....... Maybe they should have backed him from the get go.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Hey rex ....

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Gee @Rex i didn’t know Fox owned The NY Times too.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Any insinuation of quid pro quo by the Clintons has been thoroughly debunked by the Washington Post, Snopes, Factcheck.org, and others.

1. Neither Bill nor Hillary Clinton had the power to approve the Uranium One deal. Instead, it was approved unanimously by a panel of nine members after it passed national security concerns. That same panel says it would approve the same deal without hesitation again today. There was no quid pro quo.
    2. The Clintons are not the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation's financial records are audited by the world's largest and most respected public accounting firm, and the Foundation earns highest approval marks from the nation's two most respected charity monitoring organizations. The Foundation spends almost 90% of its receipts on medical programs from the poor around the world, and that remaining 11% for administration is a level of efficiency that puts other large charities to shame. The summary of all this? Any donation to the Clinton Foundation DOES NOT enrich Bill or Hillary Clinton.
    3. That uranium extracted from the USA can not be sold outside the USA without express approval from the USA government; it is pure bunk to allege that Russia would want it for nuclear weapons.
    4. Bill Clinton's speaking fee ($500,000) was customary. He got a similar fee at least 10 other times in the same year from people and entities who were not Russian.
    5. Uranium is cheap on the international market from an oversupply. Russians didn't need to bribe anybody to get uranium, and didn't.
    6. Did you even read the article you linked? It does not in any way accuse the Clinton's of wrong doing. It does not even suggest that taking contributions for the Clinton Foundation was wrong under the circumstances. And it specifically reiterates my point number 1 above. Those other institutions I mentioned can give you info on the other points.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Was just pointing out that this has been under scrutiny for some time