Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

You have my total respect. I have achieved the unsought position of GC for Hurricane Florence repair. I don’t see how you do it. I think we are within a week of being finished. I might make it.

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Orchestrated chaos

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'm touched that you missed me so badly @shane0911.....I always knew you liked me. I troll occasionally but time hasn't permitted me a good chance to spend some time setting you guys straight. In fact, I've been disappointed by the lack of political posts without me here to stir the pot. You guys are boring without me![/QUOTE]

kcal likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Really just wanted your take on those pesky russians

@LSUpride123

Look who came back?

5. Tiger in NC

Did you read the Mueller report? I thought they did a good job of describing the Russian interference. More, the fact that they are still trying to interfere in our democracy should be troubling to all of us. I accept the fact that Trump was an unwitting participant in their game and, frankly, it's not surprising. I doubted all along whether he was smart enough. His refusal to work with the investigation was the main reason I suspected him of something more sinister and Mueller stated as much in his report. It was, however, one part of the report that I was glad to read. Regardless of party, I was clear that I hoped he wasn't a party to their disruption. That being said, what is it with Trump and Putin? Why does he continue to insist that the Russians be readmitted to the G7? Why does he take Putin's word over that of our own intelligence agencies? He makes up his own version of history by insisting that Obama was to blame....hell, Obama is the reason that Russia is no longer a member of the G7 because of his annexation of Crimea. I simply do not understand his affinity for Putin.

6. shane0911

Good grief, 45 is tougher on Russia than any of the 3 before him

7. Tiger in NC

how so?

8. shane0911

Don't have time as I've got to get back in the driver's seat for a few hours. Bottom line sanctions

And ol Bob, lmao what a joke. He knew before he started that your dirty girl was behind it all. All of it! Yet you still won't say she is a criminal

9. Tiger in NC

Only problem with that is that the vast majority of the sanctions that you are referring to were implemented under Obama. The only sanctions that have been passed since Trump took office were ones that were first passed by congress with a veto-proof majority so Trump had no option but to sign it. In fact it took his administration until early August of this year to implement them.

This is nothing but conspiracy theory and I'm not going to respond to it.

Long story short is that you can't really tell me how Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama and your only consolation about the Mueller investigation is a conspiracy theory.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

you're in mid-season form nc but I expected that of you....glad you're back

Tiger in NC likes this.