Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

@Winston1 doesn't have to like anyone on the Democratic stage to know that Trump is a draft dodger and policies like this are inane and without sound reasoning. Why would he do it at all? His decisions have nothing to do with whomever takes the debate stage for the Democrats.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

FOX is reporting it too. So are a lot of other news organizations. It's newsworthy when the President, who is a draft dodger and coward, makes policies that negatively affect our heroes.

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude you profess to being a veteran. Great then you cannot be in support of policy that hurts our brothers and I dont give a shit if it's one guy that is impacted. If one of our Joe's have a child over there while serving for us why make their child have to jump through hoops to become a naturalized citizen. The have always been considered a natural born citizen because they are.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am a veteran and in support of the policy. Sorry but I don't think it's too much to ask our guys who marry a foreigner that has a baby to become a legal citizen. There are too many lacks laws where women and men use the law to get into this country then each go there own way when they get here. To me I am not owed special privileges just because I served my country, it was my duty and honor to serve my country. Do you have any idea how many Vietnam vets I know and knew of who were used by Asian women to get out of that shithole in Vietnam, Thailand and Laos? Once in America they left traded up and screwed these poor souls. Not all did this but wat too many.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

This policy will impact service members children not just step or adopted children. And your support of this policy is only because it came from trumps admin if it were from one of the shitheads on the other side you would be up in arms about it.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didnt know you know me so well. I read the policy and it's directed at US servicemen who have a child with a women or man who is not a US citizen. Once again to me it should not be easy to become a US citizen and this is just another safegaurd so a foreigner does abuse our citizenship laws marry an American have a child then go seperate ways once in the US. You don't know me well cause had a democrat signed on to this my opinion would not change. No chance of that a democrats wants open borders and free stuff for them from the taxpayers.

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Good job.... your defending policies that hurt servicemen.

COTiger likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe you are not aware of this but it's an all volunteer military. They do this cause they want to. They do this not thinking they are beyond the laws and policies that are passed by our lawmakers in Washington. They know that going in.Trump has been one of the most pro military presidents in recent history and if you doubt this than I have to believe you are being disingenuous. Compared to the damage leftist policies, negative attitudes and the disdain they show to our military Trumps new policy is nothing but a slight annoyance.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Slight annoyance? Having to Apply for citizenship means someone could deny it. This is s shit policy, and it should be reversed

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If it's denied than something must smell fishy. Guess you ignored what I know is pretty damm common which is foreign women and men taking advantage of our GI's by marrying them having a child with the express purpose of getting into our country. I witnessed this in Vietnam. It was pretty common for those sexy beautiful Vietnamese and especially Thai women to seduce our troops to get out of those shitholes in Saigon, Da Nang and Bangkok. They went after the innocent vunerable ones who back home couldn't come close to scoring a babe like that. Once they were brought to the US they would divorce those poor smucks take half their money and marry up.

The new policy is a safeguard to weed out those who deserve to be in our country. I think we are kinda up to our asses with people breaking into the US right now don't you think?