Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Comments? There is a growing list of women who say there was a lot more than comments, but I guess you think they are all just making it up, huh? Or is the media conspiracy that is doing this? Which wacked out conspiracy theory is it this time?

2. Tiger in NC

what's the difference? you are still essentially saying that she should break the law, be held in contempt and damage the reputation of a clinic before it's even had a chance to grow. Again, that's absurd. In fact, your fake outrage is absurd.

It's a good thing you are not a lawyer because you obviously have no idea what it takes to be a good one. Insinuating that you would have just laid aside everything you worked for in order to maintain some kind of moral high ground is laughable. Again, absurd.

3. Tiger in NC

Does it really matter? She could walk on water and ignorant hacks like you guys would still want to "lock her up."

4. Tiger in NC

Because the prosecuting attorney in the case has verified her account of those events. How can you not know this? Let me help you Winston.....it's because you believe what you want to believe regardless of facts.

except that it is blatantly obvious that she isn't laughing at the victim in the recording but.....hey....those are just facts, none of which seem to matter to you.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Like you NC you only see what you want. Point whether or not she attempted to get off the case is not material. As I and others who condemn her actions here point out, it's not that she defended him but how she did. She allowed purgured testimony (she knew he was lying) and twisted legal rules.
    Second her laugh obviously wasn't at the girl but that she was able to twist the law and court to get him off. She had no conscience that a predator was let loose.
    It is a difficult position defense attorneys are in. I know because my ex wife is one. BTW that's why most don't want to know whether or not their clients did what they are accused of. Every defendant is due a vigorous defense and it is on the prosecution to prove guilt. However the canon doesn't allow either side to play false with the rules. That may or may not have been the case here but it appears probable to me that she did.
    Again the most chilling portion is her apparent lack of concern that a predator was let back out. She was laughing that she had won, that she knew lying could get by, that ethics were a convienent dodge. A dodge she's been living by ever since.

6. Tiger in NC

Winston, she could literally solve climate change, eradicate isis, 6% gdp and 0% unemployment and you guys would still find something that is so deplorable that you can ignore the rest. I am under no illusion about what she is.....she is a politician, plain and simple. She is indeed ambitious but so was every other President we've ever had. Has she ever lied? Of course she has. All of that said, she is qualified as hell, she's been investigated almost continuously for 25 years which has turned up exactly nothing. I won't fight you on whether she is a politician or not because she is.....but you guys act like she's satan spawn and there really is no merit to it.

She was talking shop after a court case, Winston. If your ex-wife is a defense attorney then I am sure you are familiar with the practice. A close friend of mine is a defense attorney and after a long case he likes to brag a little about the tactics he used. Do some of those paint the lines? Sure. You know that as well as I do. But as you alluded to it is their jobs to defend their clients and she did so to the best of her ability. To me her laugh isn't nearly as cynical and maniacal as everyone here makes it out to be.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are bills accusers making it up? I mean. Trump has already proved a few liars.

Just like the Khan was a paid shrill.

These people are fodder for weak minded liberals.

8. Tiger in NC

Nope. And boy has he paid a price for it. He was impeached and publicly humiliated, dragged over the coals for months by the same media who you now say is at Hillary's beck and call. And here's the thing: Sexual Assault is bad no matter who does it or when they do it. It doesn't matter if it is Bill Clinton or Donald Trump or you or me....it's still terrible and should have no place in our society. But here's the thing.....Bill isn't on the ballot. We've already litigated all of those cases against Bill. Ken Starr spent 80 million dollars of tax payer money investigating every indiscretion the man ever made.

No, he really has not. Further, the sheer volume of claims and the fact that they all involve Donald Trump making unwanted advances or worse exactly as he described to Billy Bush on the infamous video doesn't lend much credibility to his defense. But the American people aren't fooled, no more than they were by Slick Willy....in a recent poll, 70% of Americans believe that he did indeed assault these women.

lay off the breitbart and alex jones conspiracies and you'll be a much better man for having done so

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

No way they're all lying. Guy is on tape saying things that are too coincidental.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If she did that I would certainly give the devil her due. However based on her record as SOS I have no fear of that happening.
    Yes I'm familiar with the practice and have been in many social situations where lawyers from both sides and judges of all state levels have let their hair down to discuss cases. They never talked like she was recorded laughing either cynically or manically about such a case. In fact I've heard them discuss murder cases where the defendant who had obviously committed the crime but was not convicted either through prosecutorial mistake/misconduct or defense attorney's excellent work. In every case there was universal regret and expectation that he/she would face the bar again and get their just deserts. No one celebrated getting a rapist off. Again I see it as window into her sick soul.