Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

So, you are voting for Trump,.. and you think he will be a good President?

You think as President his big mouth will not shame America. You think everything will be fine and he won't make us the laughing stock of the world.

God help us if that buffoon is elected

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes.

I don't know. I think this country needs a change...a serious move away from the lifetime politicians who have lied and corrupted their way into a permanent salary. I know that IMO, the last 8 years have been an abysmal failure. I know that Hillary is more of the same and worse.

I cannot vote for Hillary when I know she is a vile corrupt despicable self-serving anti-American attorney whose solution to everything is "tax". We can't afford Hillary. We can't afford a further decimation of our military. We can't afford more corruption or cronyism.

It's simply time for a radical change. More of the same is a disaster.

StaceyO, lsu-i-like and Winston1 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And you think the wretched lying cunt would be any better

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

absolutely, much better by far

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

We are truly screwed. There is no candidate running that I have an ounce of confidence in. Trump has not shown the temperament or understanding to be president. Hell his supposed policies are a mix of liberal and alt-right that are incoherent. HRC is the vile despicable incompetent candidate that @uscvball has pointed out so eloquently. Unfortunately Gary Johnson seems to be a kooky lightweight.
    The outrage of the Ds over Trump's language is unbelievable. While I know Ds have made similar comments in private over the years (heard several prominent La Ds) his disgusting language pales in comparison to HRC's serial destruction of the women who slept with her husband. The hypocrisy is overwhelming.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did Obama lying to us about Obama care, Iran deal, and the apology tour not shame us?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What you fools do t understand that if trump wins, it will change the system. If HRC wins, same system for years to come.

I thought you guys were smart

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

Hillary has connections, power,.. there's a slight chance she'd rise above partisanship, put America first and do some good, Trump,,.. he's just worthless.

Winston, we are screwed,.. both parties cater to the same special interests,.. and both parties are happy to preserve the status quo,.. what's best for America, doesn't fit into their political strategies. I'll say it again,.. there will be no significant change in this country until a moderate third party assumes power. I think it's just a matter of time, America is hungry for change

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh there will be significant change with HRC. Supreme Court gonna go full liberal.

Gotta make sure jimmy with his tiny penis has the proper spot to pee in the woman's bathroom and Muslims have a safe space to throw gays off the rooftop.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The joke in all of this is ignoring the history of US presidents laying pipe to a variety of women. Somehow they are "fit" but trump isn't.

It's not like Bill turned on Killory after he got in the White House. Hell. MLK also has a history like this.

The only expect ion is there was no Twitter.

BAY0U BENGAL and lsu-i-like like this.