Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump's track record is worse, much much worse,.. Trump lies so often it's like breathing to him, nonstop everyday.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yes I was quoting or paraphraseing statements I heard on news shows from Fox News, CBS & MSNBC. This is direct testimony by the people I named. I heard both the questions and the answers.
    So sport I wasn’t relying on reports or tweets but on the actual verifiable record.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

SO they said Trump disagrees with them? I must have missed that part...

FYI, Trump ran on killing the god awful Iran deal. Who gives a fuck if anyone "thinks" they are following it. They hate our guts and sponsor global terrorism. Fuck them.

Further, Trump and Kim have a F2F meeting soon. You jump the gun too soon. I dont see Trump running around claiming they threw their nukes in the trash.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The better question is why do you accept the word of a serial liar? Trump’s lies are so blatant and poorly constructed that only someone willfully ignorant can use his word for anything but a joke.
    Back in the days of Cold War the Soviet Union had two news services bone was Pravda and Ivestia. Pravda is Russian for truth and ivestia for news. The Russians joked there was no news in Ivestia and no truth in Pravda. The same can be said of Trump’s comments.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What did he lie about this time Nancy?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So Trump said the Iranians are building nuclear weapons....his intelligence agencies said they weren’t.
    Trump sail NK was dismantling their nuclear weapons program.....the intelligence agencies said they weren’t.
    Trump said ISIS was dead....his heads of intelligence said it wasn’t.
    He said the Russians didn’t meddle in the 2016 election....the CIA and NSA said they did and still are.
    Every position he’s taken his chiefs of intelligence took the opposite. Their testimony was sworn and on the record. It was backed up by evidence.
    Trump’s comments are at best based on ignorance and dreams, at worst on dementia and confusion.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

See above and add to it the tweet you cited.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you quote them saying Trump disagreed with them?

Why are you so scared to type a coherent argument?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you link the evidence and exact quotes so we can tackle each one? I know how Trump speaks.

Also:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/

• A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
    • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
    • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.
    FYI, if true, it means the people you cite were.....wrong.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member