Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Man now you really sound like a liberal. :D

uscvball and Bengal B like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can always deal with tirk, you know. Go ahead and send us both $50.

GiantDuckFan, shane0911 and uscvball like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I just watched about 2 min of Rachel madcow. That husky voice lezbo was so aroused she was about to squirt talking about Cohen. Its is comical the way they hinge on every "next big thing"

This one, this is the one...

Stfu bitch

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I like Rachel Maddox, but only for entertainment. She has been on the brink for years. And, she takes herself so seriously!

What in the hell will MSNBC do if Dems win presidency and the senate in 2020? They would need a total revamp.

5. shane0911

Who?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

Little reminder, lol.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I just don’t know what those jokers would do. Their airtime is all about Trump. Probably just dead air.

8. shane0911

Guess he threw me with Maddux, hell I've called her madcow for so long I don't even know her real name

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Proof the DOJ and Steele were in on it.

Drip drip drip:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...tions-with-fusion-gps-and-christopher-steele/

The documents also show that Nellie Ohr sent numerous emails and reports to Bruce Ohr and other Justice Department officials on Russia issues.

“These smoking gun documents show that Christopher Steele, a Hillary Clinton operative and anti-Trump foreign national, secretly worked hand-in-glove with the Justice Department on its illicit targeting of President Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These documents leave no doubt that for more than a year after the FBI fired Christopher Steele for leaking, and for some 10 months after Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Bruce Ohr continued to act as a go-between for Steele with the FBI and Justice Department. The anti-Trump Russia investigation, now run by Robert Mueller, has been thoroughly compromised by this insider corruption.”

Judicial Watch earlier released 412 pages of documents about FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrants targeting Carter Page, who had been a Trump campaign adviser, which seem to confirm the FBI and DOJ misled the courts in withholding the material information that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC were behind the “intelligence” used to persuade the courts to approve the FISA warrants that targeted the Trump team.

Judicial Watch uncovered that the Justice Department (DOJ) admitted in a court filing that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the FISA spy warrant applications targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign part-time advisor who was the subject of four controversial FISA warrants.

Judicial Watch also uncovered documents showing that Steele was cut off as a “Confidential Human Source” (CHS) after he disclosed his relationship with the FBI to a third party. The documents show at least 11 FBI payments to Steele in 2016 and document that he was admonished for unknown reasons in February 2016.

10. shane0911

Not a good day for the Duck man. Even Nancy is backing down

LSUpride123 likes this.