Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If accurate the full force of the law should be thrown at them.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hang 'em from the nearest tree. Hang 'em high!

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

it's always a good day to be a Duck

why, what happened, did they call off mueller's investigation?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  4. GiantDuckFan

(CNN)House Speaker Nancy Pelosi does not currently support impeaching President Donald Trump despite thinking that he's unfit for the country's highest office, according to a Washington Post magazine interview published Monday.

"I'm not for impeachment," Pelosi said. "This is news. I'm going to give you some news right now because I haven't said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I've been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there's something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don't think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he's just not worth it."
    The California Democrat also said that Trump is "ethically," "intellectually," and "curiosity-wise" unfit for office.
    "No, I don't think he's fit to be President of the United States," she said.

Pelosi's comments published Monday are perhaps her strongest yet against the issue, but the speaker has signaled for months her resistance to pushing for impeachment.
    "It's not someplace that I think we should go," Pelosi said on CNN's "State of the Union" in November 2017 when asked whether Democrats would seek to oust the President if they regained the majority.

No news here, @shane0911, I've said many times that I worry about the junior house overstepping and rushing to impeach,.. that said,.. nancy can eat a bowl of fuck and die, me no care

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its news that you don't want to hear.

What it means is just as we have been trying to tell you, big nose bob has a big giant turd and there is nothing for them to use.

Do you really think she would say this if they had even the smallest bit of dirt? No, no she wouldn't. That sound you hear is the crashing of their case

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

it doesn't mean that at all, she said the same thing a year and a half ago,.. but here's the deal, last time we talked about this, you started fucking with me for the fun of it, toying with me,.. love trump if you want, enjoy your delusion, but without me, I've made my position clear,.. I just don't find arguing about this stuff amusing anymore.

kcal likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Without Trump, we wouldn't have become friends!

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Pink Puss Pelosi doesn’t want to impeach Trump cause there’s no one better in her party to replace him with. The division she fears is the division from within. The Democratic party isn’t sure, itself, what it stands far.

It is far though.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

true, boobies helped

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood