Trump is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 12, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    LSUTiga likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

ya gotta think outside the bun

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I agree. Trump has been in trouble for a long time. Mueller has been exceptionally tight lipped throughout the entire investigation so we are all guessing as to what he knows but I suspect that what has been revealed so far is only the tip of the iceberg.

5. Tiger in NC

This is true of every President. The media, the opposing party and the constitution (meaning checks and balances established by our founding fathers) are all mechanisms that keep the President and the leadership accountable.

big time

6. Tiger in NC

True, all of us have something embarrassing that we wouldn't want revealed but how many have something criminal that they wouldn't want revealed? Or who desperately tried to cover up that criminal behavior?

This is actually not the only question. The conservative media and republican house and senate deplored Obama and I find it hard to believe they were not equally motivated to find dirt on Obama. The only question is this: Is there something there for them to find? There is obviously a treasure trove of criminal behavior by Trump that is easy picking for an investigative journalist or prosecutor whereas there was not for Obama or other Presidents.

7. Tiger in NC

:p:D
    that's rich, bro.....

Here is one of your own explaining it better than I can.....

8. Tiger in NC

If there are charges against him for colluding with the Russians it will be a conspiracy charge. Collusion isn't a crime, conspiracy to defraud the US is. And just be patient.....Mueller has started showing his cards. To his credit he has been exceptionally tight-lipped during the investigation and I suspect that will continue as he lays out his evidence on his own terms.

9. Tiger in NC

Why do you continue to blame the media for reporting the news? Do you no think that the President of the US being involved in criminal behavior is newsworthy? People aren't stupid, they are capable of discernment. @lsutiga started this thread by stating his own opinion that there is "too much smoke not to be any fire." Did he form that opinion by watching CNN or by reading the Washington Post? Of course not.

10. Tiger in NC

Wishful thinking. Trump is in trouble right now. He committed two felonies during an election that were intended to help skew the election in his favor. There are witnesses to this that have testified to the SC. There is even an audio recording of Trump, Pecker and Cohen discussing it. Question: If Trump didn't think he was doing anything wrong why did he keep denying it over and over when he was asked about it?

Yessir.

Mueller isn't done yet my friend. Pelosi may start some investigations but let's not kid ourselves....the only one that matters is Mueller.

tirk likes this.