Trump is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Did Trump sign that bill or not? He had to have signed it for it to become law. Did he sign it or not?

Seriously, dude. Is that all you have left to argue? That I was wrong three years ago? I gave you your examples and this is how you respond? Okay.

This is just another example of your Qanon leanings. They all believe that Obama and Clinton belong in prison without any ability to explain why. Not agreeing with someone's politics isn't reason enough to jail them.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I've already answered this. Stop asking stupid fucking questions.

Look retard. I made a "prediction". Its not some grand conspiracy to say something like, "if HRC runs again, Trump will win in 2020". Its not a fucking Q cult to say something like that.

When did I mention prison? You see @Rolan this is the shit I am talking about. At no point in time did I say that.

NC is a lunatic.

3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Trump started the lock her/him/them shit. He might be the only actual one locked up. I hope not, I'd rather just vote him out. But if it was treason, lock him up. We will see.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s a lie! I and most here were up in arms about most of their actions. As far as I know there were no accusations anywhere even in the most anti Obama and HRC circles about either one’s infidelity or pussy grabbing.
    HRC did attempt to make false claims (I landed in Bosnia under fire) and she was roasted here and even in the media.
    One other thing you said earlier that people were damning Trump for screwing Stormy Daniels. That’s is wrong or you’re lying. Trump’s issue with Stormy is he effectively used campaign funds to pay her off. Nobody except maybe Melania care who he screws as long as it isn’t a subordinate like Monica Lewinsky was.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I also made the prediction in 2016 that the more people that act like Trump in the debates, the greater chance of Trump to win. I was right. There was no "Q" then.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

The cover up is always the big crime. Thats probably all that lands on Trump.

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Shit we are asking the wrong questions, pride are you Q?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you mentally defunct? Of all the things that they did the same, you break it down to pussy grabbing...

OK and, the point is they all have lied. Its not some big deal "now"....

No he didn't. Got a source? I posted source to the open court documents that show the results and time stamps. It was very clear and in black and white Cohen paid for it with his own money. Trump reimbursed him. Its all there.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you do it continually. Trump does something like say that the military hasn't had a pay raise in the last 10 years, an obvious lie that is easily rebutted by a simple Google search. The media reports on the lie. The lie gets discussed on this chat forum. Everyone besides you and @uscvball are bewildered at why in the world he would outright lie to our troops and are disgusted that he is misleading our heroes. Then you come along and say that the real problem isn't that Trump lied....the real problem is that the media, guys like myself and other sane people are questioning the lie at all.

I most certainly do because it was entirely unnecessary to goose an already booming economy and it is also the cause of the feds recent interest rate hikes. the fed has to keep the economy from over heating by maintaining interest rates. Trump doesn't seem to understand this most basic tenet of our economy and it's alarming. This bill did nothing for the average working guy. In fact, next year the tax rates for the middle class will actually go up because of this bill. I know plenty about this bill so let's not pretend like you are the only one.

Rolan likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well you should be able to provide something then...

For the record. I have not uttered a word on the 10% pay increase talk yet.

LOL so the tax bill is the reason for the fed hikes?

Looks like you don't understand shit.

upload_2018-12-28_20-52-47.png