Trump vs Clinton debate (9/26/16)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Sep 23, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Straw man. Never said I believed a single word he said. Your own fabricated delusions.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You ever consider stand up comedy? That's a real zinger.

islstl and Bengal B like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He wouldn't get no respect

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

This is a lie, plain and simple. A campaign volunteer raised the issue and was immediately terminated. That is hardly "pushing" the idea. Compare that to Trump pursuing this for years and years and making it the hallmark issue that thrust him into politics.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually there are recordings (audio & video) of her questioning his place of birth. If it had had any legs with the D's you can bet she would have used it. It also showed how poor a candidate she is as it alienated so many D's she had to drop it. Didn't her dirty tricks on Bernie through DWS open your eyes? She is dirty and nothing is below her if it gets power, money or votes.
    That doesn't excuse Trump at all for using it as he did

6. Tiger in NC

He is indeed losing badly and if his campaign cannot get him back on script then he will lose very badly. His small rise in the polls was predictable because Clinton's campaign bounce had to eventually wane to a degree, but it was also fostered by the fact that Kellyanne Conway kept him on a teleprompter and away from the media altogether unless it was going on Sean Hannity. That said, every half-intelligent person in the US knew that as soon as he had to debate her face to face without a teleprompter to protect him, that the real Trump would emerge and he would say asinine things.

On November 8th we will see how the polls have done. The very same polls that polled the 2012 and 2008 elections correctly are the same ones that we are using today. I bet you were one of those Romney voters who thought Romney was going to win because there was one out of 18 polls that showed Romney with a lead.

7. Tiger in NC

I have never heard of these supposed recordings nor have I heard them. I was an Obama supporter in 2008 and I do recall that a campaign volunteer of hers made the claim back then. That said, the accusation was quickly squashed, the volunteer was fired and her campaign never pushed the idea.....not even close. David Axelrod and David Plouffe have both stated that the Clinton campaign quickly apologized for the volunteers statement. No one gave this a second thought until Trump called a press conference and made the accusation publically. Then he aggressively pursued it as he continues to do today. You are a reasonable person, Winston, so I know you have to see the glaring difference in these two scenarios. If not, then perhaps I've overestimated your ability to reason.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Tiger in NC If you bothered to watch a Trump campaign commercial you. Would have seen it. Her comment was in public at some sort of forum. I'm sure if it were faked it would be pointed out by every media type as well as HRC and Obama.
    Of course she didn't press it in 2008 as it was a losing argument.
    I'm not defending Trump or his birther campaign at all. He's a pig and not worthy for the nomination or office. I've said that since his announcement a year and a half ago.
    My point is you were wrong about HRC's use of the issue. As was shown in this past primary she isn't above using every dirty trick needed to win. Ask Bernie what he thought when it was shown the DNC was screwing him over.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There isn't a spoon big enough to feed NC. You littetally have to hold his hand.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

NC would rather vote for the serial killer than the buffoon