Trump vs Clinton debate (9/26/16)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

When it comes to each candidates core supporters, who make up about 35% of the electorate on each side you are exactly right. I will also say that all politicians have a tenuous relationship with the truth from time to time. That being said, Donald Trump has taken this to a new extreme and there is truly no way to compare his lies to Clintons. Politifact found that Trump made either mostly false, false or pants on fire 71% of the time.
    http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    In contrast Politifact found that Clinton made either mostly false, false or pants on fire 27% of the time, nearly a complete reversal from Trump's numbers.
    http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

2. Tiger in NC

Of you think the Clinton's a really responsible for multiple murders then I cannot help you.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. Comical.

4. Tiger in NC

Every scientifically taken poll had Clinton winning 2 to 1. If you watched the debate you cannot help but see that she absolutely handed him his ass. For all his bluster about his stamina, he was sniveling and popping off, interrupting, had zero command of the subject matter and at times was incoherent. Today we saw the first state polling since the debates and the rest will be coming in over the weekend. You want to see who won the debate? Just watch the state polling.

5. Tiger in NC

Oh don't worry, I am sure that in your alternative reality you believe that Trump is honest Abe but in the real world, where the sane live, he is a liar of record proportions.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Politifact is a proven left wing hack site. Skirts the English language to yield results.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No but if you think anyone on this planet lies more than the Clintons you have a problem up stairs.

She has been a public servant for 30+ years and has done nothing but lie, cheat and steal from the American people under the guise of servitude.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea I watched it. He packed her shit in on trade and proved her a liar about the Birther scandal SHE created.

Glorious.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And by the way. Your scientific polls all showed trump having zero chance at the GOP Nom and losing all his debates.

Nothing really "scientific" about them.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think. There is no doubt at all they have had more than a few people "commit suicide " that you buy into their garbage and think people can shoot themselves in the head and then throw the gun away from the body. Ha not me with the problems buddy.