Trump's 2nd Supreme Ct Pick

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 3, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. LSUTiga

More Lib tolerance. Grown man assaults teens for wearing MAGA hat. (A separate incident) Takes it and throws drink on one.

I think I need to buy myself a MAGA cap.

STRONG LANGUAGE.

3. LSUTiga

And the Liberals set up a gofundme page for the man who assaulted the teens. Check this.

[​IMG]

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Kino is a useless, racist piece of shit. He's a 30-year old part-time "doorman" at a facking bar. Get a gotdamn full-time job mofo and contribute rather than spending your time engaged in useless activity and playing video game jockey. Geebus.

Justice for his mother? WTF did she do besides raise a loser?

That said, it's looking like he got axed from the website. A search of his name yields "0" results.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    watson1880, LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

She kra-kra. Total bitch. I doubt she has a happy or light moment in her life.

Denmark is having issues of their own specific to immigrants from the Middle East.

"some of the new laws the Danish parliament has passed since the government, led by the center-right Venestre party under Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen, introduced a package of immigrant-related reforms in early March.

Denmark has officially designated some urban areas as ghettos – areas that have dense populations of immigrants with high rates of unemployment and increasing levels of violence and gang activity. In one of the country's worst ghettos, for example, unemployment is almost 45%, 82% are from non-Western backgrounds, 53% have very little education, and 51% are low-income.

Specifically targeted at 25 of these low-income ghettos, the new laws are designed to discourage the congregation of immigrants in these areas, and to force assimilation where there is an unwillingness in the population to integrate into Danish society.....

the population – which is becoming increasingly center-right-leaning, largely as a result of the perceived need to defend a generous welfare system from the cost burden of supporting large numbers of refugees and immigrants – including one that would have confined children from ghetto areas to their homes after 8 P.M.

The parliament has already implemented a number of proposals (in addition to a recently implemented ban on wearing the burqa and the niqab), including one directed at exposing children to Danish ideals from a young age:

Starting at the age of 1, "ghetto children" must be separated from their families for at least 25 hours a week, not including nap time, for mandatory instruction in "Danish values," including the traditions of Christmas and Easter, and Danish language. Noncompliance could result in a stoppage of welfare payments."

Lots of folks in the West like to hold up certain Euro countries as doing the immigrant situation the right way. But now we see what happens in response. The world is whining about Trump and the border but Denmark has passed a law where "ghetto children" would be separated from their families for education in Danish values. Where are all the lefties now to say that Denmark is doing bad things?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

They are read an article from nyt the other day criticizing the policies. Personally I think they need to do something or there will be no Denmark.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Notice the left picks on women, old people and children. Let that MF try that New Iberia

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I want to immigrate to Denmark or The Netherlands. These restrictions are not helping!

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This guy is a douche. Your one instance gets a post, what about all these?

https://americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

10. LSUTiga

I ordered two MAGA caps yesterday, seriously. I want to see one of them crazy fuckers give me some lip. Have gotten too old to fight- it's been years since I've clocked anyone- but I'll give them back what I get verbally.