Trump's First WH Briefing

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 21, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sean Spicer surely needs some work but like I said, gonna be nice to watch the Trump admin ream the media's ass. He stepped without taking questions.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The press needs a good barbed wire enema these next 4 years. They played patty cake with Obama for 8, time for some payback. Going to stock up on popcorn and beer and watch the them as they get marginalized daily.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What's the point anyway. I'm sure he has already been taught to yell fake news whenever he is asked something that is too hard for him to answer.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

5. LSUTiga

You miss the misrepresentation of the inaug pics yesterday? Not that they mean a dam thing anyway. I'm not sure what's worse, the media doing that or it bothering him.

For the record, there should've been more for big ears' cause inner cities are inhabited by 75% black and hispanic. Just the number of queers brings a lot of folk to the party. DC alone would. A 2000 census revealed that an estimated 33,000 adults in the District of Columbia identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual.That amounts to 8% of the population. A 2012 census puts the number of LGBT at 10%. As for Trump's supporters, well we deplorable common laborers have day jobs. Drain the Swamp, bitches.

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

When you have to step up and tell an obvious lie, you probably don't want to take questions. Our presidents main objective today was to dispute the fact that not many people showed up at the inauguration. I mean, who the he'll cares? The POTUS, that's who, because he thinks it makes him look bad. Welcome to the new reality.

Tiger in NC, kluke and LSUTiga like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He isn't draining the swamp. He just added every swamp monster he could to it. And I'm a common laborer too, if he gave a shit about the common man he wouldnt be assembling the richest cabinet in the history of the United States.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The media made it an issue. Not Trump. You people like Trump isn't allowed to respond. Him responding shooting their bullshit down is why he won.

Keep up.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you want oil field workers and burger flippers in the cabinet? lol

10. LSUTiga

post #5 :thumbsup: