Trump's thin skin thread...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 9, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

ok so, here we go, I'm going to try and keep a tally on everytime someone says something critical of Trump and he can't take it so he fires back a fucking tweet. Please feel free to add all 3 of you on here who aren't Trump fans.

Last night, Meryl Streep criticized Trump for making fun of someone with a disability. She didn't call him any names, or insult him, and Trump couldn't take it.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/818419002548568064

I suspect this is going to be a very long thread because this dude is a gigantic bitch.

Cajun Sensation and LSUTiga like this.
  2. DeeDee

DeeDee Veteran Member

Do you actually listen to Trump, or just trust the media to spoon-feed you with opinions?

COTiger, Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't have a problem with Trump's using Twitter; its a sign of the times. I can't imagine any of the presidents of the 60's or 70's going on Carson, but Obama has not only been on Kimmel's show, he's "slow jammed the news". How "presidential" is that? Ditto Clinton playing sax on Arsenio back in the day. But, you do what you have to do to reach the masses. Trump definitely has to develop a thicker skin though. Really nothing to be gained by trading shots with your detractors. Say what you will about W, but he never let you see the nastier critics get under his skin. I'm talking about the so-called comics and celebrities, not critics with some political background and credentials. Nothing wrong with debating those types, but Trump responds to everyone, and someone has got to help him reign in that part of his personality.

StaceyO and LaSalleAve like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2016-11-19-19-38-13-939997261.jpeg images-34.jpeg a123_1_resized.jpg

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump fans lol.

I mean, I had to choose between Trump and death. Who the fuck else was I to choose from?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

BTW, all T rump is doing is getting out ahead of the media. Right or wrong, its masterful.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lastly, its just part of Trumps mannerisms.

Here he is doing the same thing to Cruz: "in other words, its the media who is thin skinned"

8. LaSalleAve

Yep, no issues with using Twitter. He is a fucking internet troll though. Every time some one critizes him he can't help himself. He has to react and he does it like a 12th grader.

9. LaSalleAve

Yes I have listened to him and he is completely full of shit.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm witcha on this one LaSalle. Dude needs to grow up. His thin skinliness tells me that confidence that turns Osama on is just a front.

Great thread btw. I see you being able to update this one often. Could end up being the longest in TF history, in 4 years from now, if he makes it that long.

StaceyO and LaSalleAve like this.