Trump's thin skin thread...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think Lasalle has a "crush" on you Pride he's so sexy when he's mad!

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

At least you are starting to think.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wish I could say the same for you homie. You're just blind following.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You see what you want to see.

You guys are never armed with facts. Just feelings.

5. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

I'm a Trump woman but dam I get tired of the "Everything is great" and every interview turning to the media being so dishonest. I wish he'd just keep blackballing them and move on. There's nothing worse he can do than restrict access to info.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I agree worst thing you can do to anyone is ignore them. I still love it when he brands them bout time someone in the republican party other than Newt or Cruz verbally spanks their sorry asses.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So says the guy who supports the adminstration that lauds alternative facts. You never present anything. Your "sources" are never listed, you say you do your own research, but everything you have posted since this buffoon has been elected has had zero merit. Keep blind following. It's clear as day what you're doing.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are so full of it. I asked you countless times to back what you say about him and I never get a response. You say general shit like he "assaults" women etc.

Just like the "Muslim Ban" its false. Its not a Muslim ban. Yes, I read the EO. you can read it YOURSELF and prove me wrong but you can't. Though what do you see from the media? Muslim Ban. Its not EVEN A BAN. Its a extended VETTING period.

Its like, you fault him for using twitter when you have CNN post the most ridiculous headlines. He is doing the same thing to them.

CNN actually had a headline saying Milo says Hate speech is cool.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/us/milo-yiannopoulos-ivory-tower/

It's clear CNN is doing "real" reporting huh. LOL. If you ever heard this guy speak he outlines what he does, which is what Trump does X10 to the Libs.

The Media has gone down the gutter and Trump is doing EXACTLY what they do and you guys can't stand it.

Welcome to my decade long hell brother.

Just like those idiots in the street who simply punch women for wearing a Make Bitcoins Great Again hat because they thought it was a Trump hat, you "blindly" say I am just following the guy.

Every argument made against trump here has been one out of Emotion.

I got news for you, NOT YOU or one single person protesting would take a single fucking Syrian Immigrant in their household. Not one of you.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

True, but that doesn't mean anything - I also wouldn't take half the people on this board in my household. But I'm OK with the EO pause in accepting refugees pending a review of the process.
    Here's three that aren't based on emotion
    1. He fucked up the roll out of the EO, big time. Complaining about the news media on this is bullshit. They failed to control the message or even have a consistent message. It was poorly coordinated so they didn't even have all of the administrative support teams for the EO advised what to do. And it was not well written which gave comfort to those who were looking for something to file a law suit about. All of which leads to point 2
    2. He has not hired well in some important places. Any Congressional intern could have planned a better rollout of the EO than what we witnessed. Your pick for National Security Advisor should be someone your VEEP can moderately trust, or be smart enough to know when the lie is being taped. Some of the administration participation on the Sunday shows look very shaky defending shit that doesn't matter.
    3. They need to take an extra few minutes to do things right. Everything looks helter skelter - they are making it easy for their opponents
    Trump needs to pick his battles better. If he makes everything a fight, his team will get ground down and he will loose the opportunity to change what needs to be changed.

Winston1, COTiger and HalloweenRun like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Come on. You know you want to adopt taint