Trump's Transformation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 25, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'd like this thread to be for us to note/comment on this white wig-wearing bitch flip-flops on. He's already beginning. He even gave Osama a comp, really.

2. LSUTiga

Plus what sunnyjim said in another thread about his big/international ties. This guy could turn out to be the biggest con artist ever- which would make shane correct in that assessment several months ago.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'm glad you started this thread.
    I'm at a point in my life where I'm addressing some health & family issues. I really haven't paid a lot of attention to politics. What I have seen tells me that it's going to boil down to a choice of the lesser of two evils.
    I've been voting for a long, long time and this is probably the first election where I really don't have a lot of interest in. I wish we had a strong 3rd party candidate.

GiantDuckFan and LSUTiga like this.
  4. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Observers are starting to agree. They say Trump wanted to be a protest candidate, to become a political celebrity like Sarah Palin, make a huge promotion for his Trump brand, and stroke his gigantic ego. He really doesn't want the responsibility of the Presidency. He REALLY doesn't plan to surrender control of his financial empire for four year by putting it into a blind trust. There has to be a reason that he is the first candidate in 20 years to not release his taxes. There has to be a reason he keeps purposefully alienating ethnic groups that are required to win the presidency. There has to be a reason for all of the political faux pas, like failing to create a proper campaign management team and solicit enough money to win. He either doesn't know what the hell he is doing . . . or he does.

Ex-Trump Insider: Donald Doesn’t Want to Be President

Donald Trump Does Not Want to Be President

Donald Trump is over this whole presidency thing

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

First off, sorry to hear about your family issues, and I truly mean that.

On the politics, I've been fed up since that weak-ass dufus Bush held the highest office. It's gotten much worse since then but I exercised my right NOT to vote in the last 2 prez elections cause I didn't like either.

GiantDuckFan and COTiger like this.
  6. LSUTiga

Makes sense. Would that not be hilarious as hell that it all back-fired? lol

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I have to admit it kinda creeps me out to hear Trump read from a teleprompter. It just comes off really strange.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

What really impresses me is 6 posts in and almost 24 hrs later and shane has refrained from, "I TOLD YALL!!"

I guess shane's takin a likin to him over time PLUS not sure, either.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

you gotta realize his plotting against Hillary does take up a lot of his time....plenty of logistics involved

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Thanks. I appreciate the thoughts of concern. I can't see myself not voting. I'm not real comfortable with Trump, but the alternative scares the shit out of me.