truthers/conspiracy wackos

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by martin, May 3, 2011.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

mendenhall deleted his truther tweet and apologized for everything he said about bin laden. he did not address his allegation that planes dont bring down buildings. he just deleted it. truthers often feel shame for being truthers.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

sure the main stream media makes mistakes, but they dont really have an agenda other than to sensationalize everything for the sake of ratings.

i mean as a whole, i am aware that fox is righty and msnbc is lefty. as a whole they have no real agenda and are simply making mistakes and overly emphasizing stupid news because people love stupid news and hate complexities and nuance.

3. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

Weren't you the one saying if there were people who knew the truth they would always talk? No intimidation is possible in your world, right?

Obviously somebody told him to take that **** down. Or do you think he suddenly changed all the political views he has developed over the last 10 years?

There are numerous ways to put pressure on people and most human beings will always try and save their own ass when it comes down to it. That's how you keep a conspiracy secret. Or you can dump the body in the ocean and just tell everyone....uh, whatever it was the gov't said.....you can believe us....really.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

OMG. They've gotten to Mendenhall. Who's next?

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

no

incorrect

no they didnt. i am sure his bosses didnt like it, but they didnt tell him to take it down. perhaps his agent told him it could hurt his earning potential, i suspect that would convince him. truthers get fewer endorsement deals.

it simply isnt smart for his career. lets say he is a free agent. he isnt going to new york as a truther. no chance. thats two big market teams off the list. the fans wont have it. the teams wont hire a guy who is openly a truther, for good reason. we dont put up with that nonsense here.

no, he has probably been ashamed the whole time.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He probably feels the same exact way he did when he tweeted that stuff, but now has to make an apology because of the fall out. Dan Rooney part owner of the Steelers is the US ambassador to Ireland isn't he? Bet he didn't appreciate it too much when he heard about Rashard's feelings.

7. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

like I said....somebody told him to take that **** down....

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

OMG. Rooney's in on it too??? Where will it end???

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i noticed you have spent alot of time in new york over the last few years. suspicious.

and also i notice you are in the insurance industry. hmmm. the very same industry that was bailed out by the same government that blew up the wtc, in the very same town where you always need to visit for some reason. what did you know that you were able to hold against the govt for these bailouts? did you meet with anyone in the mosques of jersey city? why would a cajun fella need to come to new york all the time? and not just new york, but downtown? and why would the government bail out his company?

also of note. red works for government as well. why does he support obama, when clearly obama is terrible? we do know that obama signs his checks, because red is a government employee. it is always a matter of who benefits. obama pays red's salary, red support obama. also we know red likes bitches and weed. was red caught in a compromising situation and now is on team government? is this why he favors obama policy?

the rest of you can be sane, but i like to look at the deeper picture.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

dangit flabengal is posting his bin laden assasination conspiracy theories in another thread instead of here