truthers/conspiracy wackos

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by martin, May 3, 2011.

1. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

The only thing the US has over Germany is a blessed location. Germany had the French Empire on one side, Britain to tangle with and Russia to it's east.

You think Israel is in tough neighborhood.....try Central Europe in the 18th/19th century.

We got lucky....it's better to be lucky than good.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

yes, of course. lets dispute my point that germans are historically bad decisionmakers.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

you ever listen to loveline years ago with dr drew and dam carolla? and every time someone had some sort of wild deviant problem, they would ask if their father abused them or if they had a parent that was an alcoholic or abusive or whatever? and they were always right? well truthers are kinda like this, i think thay have abusive controlling parents. the one truther that i know personally is my crazy uncle, and his father was an abusive alcoholic. and now he has issues, like he cant bear to deal with a world where things are random.

like the article i posted says:

" It had to be a government conspiracy,' they say to themselves. Otherwise, the world becomes really scary and unpredictable and unstable for them.""

my uncle actually believes that jews are involved somehow. and my uncle is not stupid, he is brilliant, but he was broken emotionally as a child and never recovered.

go to a strip club. every girl dancing there had an abusive father. truthers are like strippers, (except mostly men or rosie odonnel), emotionally crippled and permanently child-like.

oh yeah i actually know one girl that is a truther. i dunno her family history, but i know she is bulemic, so that makes sense. poor truthers, we should bhe giving them hugs and repeating "its not your fault".

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

mendenhall lost an endorsement deal today. earlier i said that his agent was the guy telling him to keep his mouth shut, and i was certainly right.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yes we have a running joke among a few of us. this really hot latina works in our houston office and has the voice of an 8 yr old.

drew and adam used to hear such a female theyd immediately put her on hold then place bets on what age and by whom she was molested. and they were invariably right.

the girl had usually kept the voice around the age it began.

i always found that fascinating and esp how accurate drew usually was.

im not sure if this applies to truthers but im digging the premise.