TSA bags another potential terrorist....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 27, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

She looks like a mean one. :dis:

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I know right, i bet there was all kinds of bomb making swag hidden in that chair.

4. shane0911

You never know, maybe she was rolling around the concourse screaming allah akbar or some sh!t, running down little kids and spinning her tires on the terrazzo.

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Pathetic what we put up with.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I bet she wouldn't have been searched in israel. Israeli air travel is as safe as any in the world. There is too much political correctness in America to do as Israel does so you see what we have here today. It's better to be stupid and politically correct than to do what works. And by the way Israel doesn't only profile. They use common sense without regard to political correctness at all.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This. Airport "security" makes me sick. We need to profile to be more secure, but we can't do that...it isn't politically-correct.

8. shane0911

Tis a shame aint it?

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Progressive liberals don't think like normal people. How they come up with their reasoning is beyond stupid. Strip search an old lady and make her take her diaper off but they will send the ACLU after you if you tell a woman she can't wear a bee keeper suit at your business. You can't make your own dress code at your own business because it may hurt someone's feelings.Why not search the people that trained security experts think need searching instead of political correctness. I hope America opens their eyes and sees these people for what they are and uses the power of the vote to change things back to sanity. We are seeing the affects of federal liberal judges on our society.

10. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

The biggest shame of all is there are sh!theads willing to hijack and fly planes into buildings and place explosives in their shoes and underwear. Sometimes I think TSA goes too far, like searching the elderly lady. A few months ago, people were up in arms over the TSA agent searching the little girl. But I thought the TSA agent was very respectful to her and did the best she could in an uncomfortable situation.

Having to search a little girl like that is outrageous and contrary to our moral senses. Then I think back to the little boy and his younger sister in Iraq in 2003 who handed me a dehydrated milk bag, thinking they needed water, only to find two hand grenades inside the bag. Neither of those kids looked like they belonged in the middle east; both had light brown hair and the little girl had blue eyes, a testament to British seed planted years ago, I assume, as I'm sure Shane can attest.