TSA bags another potential terrorist....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

You asked a hypothetical that I don't think would ever exist. Who would ever fly an airline with crap security. Nobody.

And I love your insults. Keep them coming they really make your argument better. Good job!

Does an airline need security. Yes. Does an airline have to body scan a 95 year old woman or 4 year old kid to be safe. No. Are there better ways to provide security without giving up your liberties. Yes.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I never said that terrorism is caused by a resistance to terrorism. How about you speak for yourself and not others.

And Yes there are terrorists. And Yes they tell us why they attack us. Go read.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This is nonsense. What evidence do you have to support such a notion? Are you seriously suggesting that conservatives are never politically correct? :huh: :insane:

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Implying

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

this is like asking who would drive a car with no seat belts and a broken headlight. lots and lots of people would. and lots of the time we would be unaware of the poor security.

this is what i asked to start this whole conversation. how do your propose to have security without giving up some "liberty"? should we guess who has bombs? isnt it a sacrifice of liberty simply to not be allowed to fly with bombs if we want?

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Seatbelts and Headlights. That's the best you got? :thumb:

Sure. Dogs sniff bombs better than a random xray or 4 year old pat down.

And NO that isn't what I said. Yes I talk about blowback, the CIA talks about it. And the quote was from Benjamin Franklin.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i know where the quote is from.

dogs sniffing people? isnt that a violation of my freedom to not be sniffed? NO TRADE FREEDOM LIB3rTY LOLZ

can the dogs smell knives?